RBI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rbi.org.in for the recruitment of 05 (five) vacancies for Legal Consultant. Job seekers should apply from 23rd April 2018 and before 14th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 5A /2017-18
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Legal Consultant|
|No of vacancies||05|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||14th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RBI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RBI recruitment 2018.
RBI recruitment Legal Consultant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Legal Consultant||05||Rs. 26.84 – 54.63/- Lakh Per Annum|
RBI 2018 eligibility criteria for Legal Consultant
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years and Master’s Degree / Ph.D in Law from a recognized university.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 30 to 55 years as on 23.04.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RBI Legal Consultant 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
RBI application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for RBI should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
RBI application form for Legal Consultant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 23.04.2018 to 14.05.2018.
How to apply for RBI vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on Opportunities@RBI
- Click on Current Vacancies -> Vacancies
- Select the desired post & click on it
- Read the instruction carefully and click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Complete the registration if he/she would be new user
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
RBI Legal Consultant 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||23.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||14.05.2018|