RCB recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.rcb.res.in for the recruitment of 24 vacancies at Regional Centre for Biotechnology. The candidate who is looking for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer & Various Vacancies can apply online application on or before 8th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Biotechnology|
|Total Number of Posts||24|
|Post name||Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer|
|Senior Technical Officer||9 posts|
|Technical Officer||3 posts|
|Qualification||Senior Technical Officer: First class post-graduate degree in Life Sciences/ B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engg.|
Technical Officer: First class graduate in Life Science
|Age limit||Senior Technical Officer: 40 years|
Technical Officer: 35 years
|Pay Scale||Senior Technical Officer: Rs. 75000/- Per Month|
Technical Officer: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
|All Categories candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Pay application fee through online mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission last date||8th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.rcb.res.in on or before 8th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The age limit, qualifications, experience and other requirements can be relaxed at the discretion of the Controlling Authority, in case of candidate otherwise well qualified for the specific position.
2. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended based on a satisfactory performance evaluation. The position is presently under project mode and will be coterminus with the project.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Candidates are required to enclose self-attested copies of all the testimonials in support of their qualifications & experience failing which their candidature is liable to be rejected outright. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University and the original certificates should be produced at the time of interview, if shortlisted.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking and willing to work on deputation should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
6. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per the GOI rules on production of the railway tickets.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received for the post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening test for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.