RCF Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 223 vacancies at Rail Coach Factory. The candidate who is looking for Act Apprentices can apply online application on or before 23-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Rail Coach Factory|
|Post Name||Act Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||223|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass|
Post Name:– Act Apprentices
No of Post:- 223
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
15 to 24 years as on 23rd February 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Percentage.
SC/ST/PWD/Women:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Act Apprentices posts in RCF, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RCF official website at www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 23rd March 2019.
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd March 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-I 0 of Schedule V ofthe Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 , notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, 1t shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to ofter any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of/his apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- If the marks of 10th Passed is given in CGPA the percentage of the same to be filled up in format (ONLINE Application) also.
- Enrolment with Employment Exchange is must except for wards of employees of RCf/Kapurthala.
- Engagement of Act Apprentices will be from the sources of candidates who have registered their names in the nearest Employment Exchanges (i.e. PunJab State).
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates/ false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- Certificate/Docwnent verification/scrutiny is to be completed within 15 days of declaration ofresult.
- The candidates who are called for document verification are advised to bring their medical fitness certificate duly issued by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asst Surgeon of Central/State Hospital
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.