RCFL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.rcfltd.com for the hiring of 12 vacancies at Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited. The candidate who is looking for Officer can apply online application on or before 27-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||CA, MBA, B.Com|
Post Name:– Officer (Finance)
No of Post:- 12
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month
Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant OR B. Com (regular and full time) plus MBA (Finance as specialization or Major) /MMS (Finance as specialization or Major) PGDBM qualification shall not be considered. If the specialization is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet / Degree certificate, letter from college/University specifying the specialization will be required.
Age limit is as on 1st June 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
Gen/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode: internet banking / credit / debit card
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Officer posts in RCFL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RCFL official website at www.rcfltd.com from 7th August 2019 and before 27th August 2019. After submission of application online, candidate has to send copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of all Educational certificates and Mark sheets starting from SSC, HSC, Graduation (all years/semester wise), Post Graduation if any, (all semesters / years), Caste Certificate if applicable, Proof of Age, Experience Certificates to the office of Dy. General Manager (HR)-Corp., Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, 2nd Floor, Room No.206, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai – 400074. The said application should reach on or before 03.09.2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 7th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 27th August 2019
Last date for payment of fees:- 29th August 2019
Last date on which copy of Online Application Form along with requisite documents:- 3rd September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and RCF Ltd. will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
- Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The above qualifications should be acquired from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere meeting to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications in terms of eligibility criteria so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and mobile number which should be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through e-mail / by sms (on the e-mail id as provided by them in the application form).
- For appearing personal interview all outstation eligible candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus Fare (restricted to III tier AC Fare). The reimbursement will be made through electronic mode only and candidate must have valid & active Bank details such as Account Number, IFSC code, MICR code & PAN number.
- For appearing online written test, if any, only SC /ST & PWBD outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus fare (restricted to III tier AC fare).
- The reimbursement will only be done on the basis of actual travel for appearing interview from the place of correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. It will for shortest route & documentary evidence of travel is must.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for interview.
- At the time of Online Written Test/ interview, PWBD candidate has to submit certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure I). The PWBD candidates not submitting certificates in the prescribed format at the time of Online Written Test/ interview will not be considered in PwBD category.
- Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in ‘creamy layer’ will not be entitled to reservation benefits and should apply as General category. At the time of interview, candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer), submitting certificates in the prescribed format and which are issued by the Competent Authority after 1st April, 2019 (as given in Annexure II) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format, the candidates will be considered in General category. If the candidate has applied for the latest Certificate, a copy of the receipt of application obtained from the Certificate issuing authority is required to be produced at the time of interview for considering them provisionally in OBC Category.
- Candidates applying under SC/ST category, but not submitting the caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (as given in Annexure-III) at the time of Online Written Test/interview will not be considered in SC/ST category. The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions as regards the Caste Certificate.
- Candidate applying under EWS category, at the time of interview has to submit Income and Asset certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure – IV). The Income & Asset Certificate issued after 01.02.2019 shall only be accepted as proof of candidates claim as belonging to EWS.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit the No Objection Certificate from his employer at the time of interview.
- Copy of Online Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 03.09.2019 at 5.00 p.m.
- RCF Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date for the submission of the Online Application Form, as regards the date of interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
- Corrigendum/addendum etc with regard to this advertisement, if any, will be made available on following link. Candidates are advised to refer to the below website periodically for updates. Candidates are advised to check their Spam/Junk Folder of the email. http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/en/hr/recruitment
- RCF Ltd. reserve the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications in terms of eligibility criteria so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.