RCFL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rcfltd.com for the recruitment of 25 (twenty five) vacancies for Management Trainee (Chemical). Job seekers should apply from 14th May 2018 and before 12th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|No of vacancies||25|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||12th June 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RCFL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RCFL recruitment 2018.
RCFL recruitment Management Trainee vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Management Trainee (Chemical)||25||Rs. 16400 – 40500/-|
RCFL 2018 eligibility criteria for Management Trainee
Educational Qualification: Graduation Qualification: Four years fulltime course of BE / B Tech. / B.Sc Engg. (Engineering Graduate) in Chemical discipline from university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) / Government recognized Institute. Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
Age Limit: 25 years for General, 30 years for SC/ST & 28 years for OBC (NCL) as on 01.04.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RCFL Management Trainee 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
RCFL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for RCFL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWBD: No Fee
RCFL application form for Management Trainee 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.rcfltd.com from 14.05.2018 to 12.06.2018.
How to apply for RCFL vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.rcfltd.com
- Go to HR -> Recruitment
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
RCFL Management Trainee 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||14.05.2018|
|Last date of Registration||12.06.2018|
|Haryana Police constable Admit Card for Tier I exam|
General Instructions for Management Trainee
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found apparently eligible, based on the online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. RCFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
- For appearing for the Personal interview, candidates will be reimbursed to and fro II sleeper class/bus (restricted to second sleeper class Rail Fare) fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket.
- The reimbursement will only be done on the correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in „creamy layer‟ will not be entitled to reservation benefits and should apply as General category. No relaxation in age is applicable for this category. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer), submitting certificate in the prescribed format and which is issued after 1st April, 2018 (as given in Annexure A) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format, the candidates will be considered in General category, without any age relaxation.
- Candidates applying under SC/ST category, but not submitting the application along with caste certificate in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure-B) will not be considered in SC/ST category. The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions as regards the Caste Certificate.
- The Online Application system will close at 5 pm on 12th June 2018.
- Application Form of SC/ST candidates without a copy of the prescribed certificate from competent Authority will be rejected. Application of OBC candidates without prescribed certificate will be subject to clause 6 above.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the Application Form, as regards the date of online test etc. The candidate should await the intimation from the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai. Encl.: – Annexure A & B.