02 Executive Assistant in REC Limited – 15th June 2017
REC Limited recruitment 2017 – Executive Assistant
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website recindia.nic.in for the recruitment of 02 (two) vacancies for Executive Assistant. Job seekers should register till 15th June 2017.
Govt Department:- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
Post Name:- Executive Assistant
Job Location:- New Delhi
Official website: recindia.nic.in
REC Limited jobs 2017 Alert
Executive Assistant: 02 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for REC Limited Executive Assistant job should have Degree in any stream or Diploma in Office Administration / Secretarial practices from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 58 years as on 15/06/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to apply for REC Limited recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of passing certificates & mark sheets showing class / division, duration along with specialization, documents related to experience send to the DGM (HR), Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, Core – 4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 15.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 15.06.2017
Like sabhijobs.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
REC limited recruitment 34 engineer posts September 2014 : Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECL), a NAVRATNA Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Power, is a premier financial institution engaged in the business of financing power projects in the field of generation, transmission and distribution. Over the years, the company has witnessed phenomenal growth & is having net worth of ` 20669 cr with net profit of ` 4683 cr (as on 31.03.14). The Company also has a Training Institute in Hyderabad by the name ‘Central Institute for Rural Electrification (CIRE)’ which caters to the training and development needs of Power Sector Employees both from India & abroad.
Name of Post:- Engineer, Manager (Rajbhasha) and Officer
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, Master Degree
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th September 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Engineer:- 31 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Qualification:- BE, B Tech or equivalent in electrical engineering from a recognized institute/ university with first division or equivalent CGPA.
Manager (Rajbhasha):- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Qualification:- First Class (or equivalent CGPA) Master’s Degree (full time) of recognized institute/ university in Hindi, with English as one of the subjects at bachelor’s degree level.
Selection Procedure:- The Selection procedure will be decided by REC depending upon the response received against each post. However, for ‘Engineering’ discipline, the selection process will be by way of an “All India Written Test” followed by Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview. For other disciplines, selection process shall be by way of Group Discussion or Personal Interview or both or by any other appropriate method as decided upon by the REC Management. Decision of REC will be final in this regard.
Application Fee:- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of application/processing fee. Candidates belonging to General and OBC-NCL category need to pay application/processing/registration fee of `500/-(plus additional transaction/ banking charges).
How to apply:- The envelope duly super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of ‘__________________’ containing the duly filled in and signed application along with the self-attested copies of the said enclosures should be sent to the DGM (HR) so as to reach REC by 25th Sept 2014 till 6:00 P.M (last date for receiving applications in hard form) at the RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORPORATION LIMITED Core-4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Candidates are required to go through the full text of advertisement and read all the given conditions carefully, while applying for the post.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be full time and from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority (ies).
- The incumbents are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The selected candidate/s should join within the prescribed time limit.
- Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview or should submit proper relieving order from present employer at the time of joining.
- Internal candidate(s) (other than those on deputation) applying for positions will be given age and fee relaxation as per Rules. However, internal candidates on probation will not be eligible. For those on deputation, grade/rank/pay scale in parent department will be the reference point for the purpose of experience.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining age and experience will be 15th Sept. 2014.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard/criteria.
- While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above short coming(s) is/are detected even after his/ her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice. While filling applications online, candidates must ensure that all information is filled in correctly in all respects. If any discrepancy is found in the online and offline mode of application, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Teaching experience and training period will not be counted as experience.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/selection process.
- In case any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- REC reserves the right to cancel / restrict /modify /alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed – single to and fro AC II tier rail fare by the shortest route for the posts at S.No. 1,2 & 4 and single to and fro II class/AC III tier rail fare by the shortest route for the post at S.No.3 as per REC TA /DA Rules subject to submission of proof of journey and production of all documents for verification upon completion of Interview.
- OBC candidates belonging to creamy layer category should apply as general category and against general vacancies.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/ her.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in power sector.
- Persons suffering from disability of not less than 40% as per Government of India guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- All information regarding recruitment would be available in the ‘Careers’ tab on the REC website (http://www.recindia.gov.in). Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.