Repco Bank Recruitment 2015 Executive Director 01 Posts : Repco Bank is a government of India organization coming under the Ministry of Home Affairs having its presence in South India. The bank invites application for the post of Executive Director from Indian Citizen fulfilling the eligibility creteria. Rapco Bank invites application for the post of Executive Director.
Name of Post:-Executive Director
Eligibility:-Graduate Degree, MBA
Pay Scale:- Rs. 65000 – 78000/- Per Month
Last Date:-10th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Executive Director should be up to 58 years as on 30th June 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have minimum qualification is a Graduate Degree preferably in Economics, Commerce, Engineering, Chartered Accountancy or MBA from a recognized University. Officers working at the level of not less than Scale VII in Repco Bank / General Manager (Scale VII) in Public Sector Banks / equipment cadre in private Sector Bank / cooperative Banks / Financial Institution.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed curriculum vitae with containing name and contact detail of two references along with one passport size photograph and send to the Joint General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Limited, Repco Tower, 33, North Usman Road, T nagar, Chennai-600 017 on or before 10th June 2015
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The selected candidates will be offered basic salary with annual increment @ 3% and D.A thereon (subject to revision).
- The candidates will also be eligible for allowances, perquisites and other benefits as applicable to Executive Directors of Public Service Banks, as communicated by government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial services from time to time and other rules of the bank.
- Those who are in employment at present shall send their application through the proper channel of their present employer.
- Those who are in employment at present shall send their application in advance before the due date.
- In case of selection, the appointment must resign / retire from their present employment.
- The place of posting shall be at Chennai.