RGNUL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 12 Finance Officers, Deputy Librarians, Medical Officers, Assistant Registrar, and Superintendent Posts has been released on the official website at rgnul.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-05.
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law|
|Post Name||Finance Officer, Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MBBS, MD, M.Com, CA, ICWA, LLB, PhD|
RGNUL Post Details
Finance Officer: 1 Post
Deputy Librarian: 1 Post
Medical Officer: 1 Post
Assistant Registrar: 1 Post
Superintendent: 2 Posts
- Finance Officer: A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science /Information Science /Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point–scale wherever the grading system is followed. Eight years of experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian. Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in the library. A Ph.D. Degree in Library science /information science /Documentation Science /Archives and manuscript-keeping/ computerization of library.
- Medical Officer: MBBS with at least two years of experience in a recognized hospital. The preference will be given to the candidates who have obtained the Degree of M.D. or higher qualification The candidate should be registered with the State /Medical Council of India.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks (ICWA Inter /CA Inter will be preferred) or equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC seven-scale point.
- Superintendent: A Post-Graduate with at least 55% marks or equivalent in any discipline or Law Graduate from a recognized University, working as Senior Assistant/Superintendent in University/Educational Institution, having knowledge of Rules and Regulations of University Office Work, Computer/IT and Drafting in English. Total working experience of at least 15 years.
- Finance Officer: Rs. 144200/- per month.
- Deputy Librarian: Rs. 131400/- per month.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 56400/- per month.
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 56400/- per month.
- Superintendent: Rs. 47600/- per month.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Sr. No. 1 to 5
SC/ST/SAP: Rs. 1180/-
Other: Rs. 1770/-
Sr. No. 6
SC/ST/SAP: Rs. 590/-
Other: Rs. 885/-
Sr. No. 7 to 11
SC/ST/SAP: Rs. 354/-
Other: Rs. 590/-
Payment Mode: SBI Collect
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply along with The duly filled application form (Hard copies) along with supporting documents e must reach at University by post/by hand at the O/o Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Sidhuwal, Bhadson Road, Patiala – 147 006 (Punjab) India on or before 5th July 2022.
Notification Date: 16th June 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 5th July 2022