RIE Bhopal Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 30 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at riebhopal.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Regional Institute of Education Bhopal can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-27.
|Organization Name||Regional Institute of Education Bhopal|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, Post Graduate, NET, SLET, SET|
RIE Bhopal Post Details
Professor: 2 Posts
Associate Professor: 7 Posts
Assistant Professor: 21 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in UGC-2018 regulation. A minimum of Ten Years of teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years experience.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% Marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of 07 publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy Five (75) as per the criteria given in UGC-2018 regulation.
- Assistant Professor: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/ Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET.
- Professor: Rs. 100000/- per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 45000/- per month
Age Limit: 65 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Applications complete in all respect should reach the Section Officer, Establishment Section, Regional Institute of Education (NCERT), Shyamla Hills Bhopal (M.P.) Pin- 462002 on or before 27th May 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 27th May 2022