RITES Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.rites.com for the hiring of 1 vacancies at RITES Limited. The candidate who is looking for Additional General Manager can apply online application on or before 12-07-2019.
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Post Name||Additional General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Tech|
Post Name:– Additional General Manager
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 100000 – 260000/- Per Month
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering AND M.Tech Degree in Structural Engineering/ Ocean Engineering/Marine structures/Offshore structures.
|Age Limit||55 years as on 1st June 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Additional General Manager posts in RITES, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RITES official website at www.rites.com from 25th June 2019 and before 12th July 2019. After apply online application containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested hard copies of all documents are to be sent through post to Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana,
Starting date to apply online:- 25th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 12th July 2019
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents:- 23rd July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.