RITES Jobs 2020 for Engineering Professionals, candidates can apply for 7 position after completing Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in RITES Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by RITES Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-12-2019.
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Post Name||Engineering Professionals|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Engineering Professionals
No of Post:- 7
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering OR Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
|Age Limit||55 years as on 1st November 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the all relevant documents. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to Recruitment Cell, RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, within the date specified for the purpose.
Starting date online registration:- 27th November 2019
Closing date online registration:- 19th December 2019
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents:- 30th December 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
- In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.