RITES recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rites.com for the recruitment of 02 (two) Deputy General Manager vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 14th March 2018 and before 11th April 2018.
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||11th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RITES with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RITES recruitment 2018.
RITES recruitment of Deputy General Manager vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Deputy General Manager (HR/Personnel)||02||Rs. 70000 – 200000/-|
RITES 2018 Deputy General Manager eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate with at least 2 years Full time first class Post Graduate MBA/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relation / Personnel Management or MHROD.
Age Limit: 39 years as on 01.03.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RITES 2018 Selection process for Deputy General Manager
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
RITES application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
RITES application form of Deputy General Manager 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website www.rites.com from 14.03.2018 to 11.04.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self-attested copies of all certificates & document to the Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana on or before 18.04.2018.
How to apply for RITES vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.rites.com
- Click on Careers and Select the Desired Post
- Click on Online Registration
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
RITES 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||14.03.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||11.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration of Hard copy of online application||18.04.2018|
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.