RITES recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.rites.com for the recruitment of 4 vacancies at RITES Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineer can apply online application on or before 03-04-2019.
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Engineer (Signal & Telecommunication)
No of Post:- 04
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 19282/- Per Month
Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
40 years as on 1st March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of written examination and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Engineer posts in RITES, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RITES official website at www.rites.com from 13th March 2019 and before 3rd April 2019. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form to Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
Starting date to apply online:- 13th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 3rd April 2019
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents:- 11th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.