RITES recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rites.com for the recruitment of 10 (ten) Engineer vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 10th April 2018 and before 03rd May 2018.
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|No of vacancies||10|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||03rd May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RITES with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RITES recruitment 2018.
RITES recruitment of Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Engineer (Civil)||10||Rs. 16400 – 40500/-|
RITES 2018 Engineer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Full Time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering.
Age Limit: 40 years as on 01.04.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RITES 2018 Selection process for Engineer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
RITES application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
RITES application form of Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website www.rites.com from 10.04.2018 to 03.05.2018.
How to apply for RITES vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.rites.com
- Click on Careers and Select the Desired Post
- Click on Online Registration
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
RITES 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||10.04.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||03.05.2018|
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.