RMRC Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 3 Scientist, Auxiliary nursing Midwife Posts has been released on the official website at rmrcbbsr.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Regional Medical Research Center can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-04-30.
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Center|
|Post Name||Scientist, Auxiliary nursing Midwife|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||PG Diploma/ Degree/ MD/ MS/ DNB, MBBS|
Scientist-C (Medical): 1 Posts
Auxiliary nursing Midwife: 2 Posts
- Scientist-C (Medical): Post Graduate Degree MD/ MS/ DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology after MBBS with one year experience. Post Graduate Diploma in Medical subject after MBBS with two years experience. MBBS degree with 04 years of experience in medical subjects after MBBS Degree.
- Scientist-B (Medical): MBBS Degree with 2 years Research/ Teaching experience. MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from a recognized university.
- Auxiliary nursing Midwife: High School or equivalent with certificate course in auxiliary nursing midwifery from a recognized Institute/ board.
- Scientist-C (Medical): Rs. 27750- 64000/- per month
- Scientist-B (Medical): Rs. 26250 – 61000/- per month
- Auxiliary nursing Midwife: Rs. 17000/- per month
- Scientist-C (Medical): 40 years
- Scientist-B (Medical): 35 years
- Auxiliary nursing Midwife: 25 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview, Written Test.
Application Fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all relative documents at the time of the Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 8th April 2021
Walk-in-Interview Date: 30th April 2021
Official Notification:- Click here