RMRC Port Blair Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 26 Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Scientist C Posts has been released on the official website at rmrc.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Regional Medical Research Center Port Blair can apply Offline application on or before 2022-10-21.
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Center Port Blair|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Scientist C|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, MA, Post Graduate, MSW, MBBS, BDS, MV.Sc, M.Tech, 12th, MLT, MD, MS, DNB, B.Tech|
RMRC Port Blair Post Details
Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 1 Post
Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
Data Entry Operator (GRADE-B): 1 Post
Scientist C (MEDICAL): 1 Post
Scientist C (NON- MEDICAL): 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. (Life Sciences) Or MA (Social Sciences)/Master in Social Work (MSW) from a recognized University with two years Research Experience. Or MBBS/BDS/M.VSc./M.Tech degree from a recognized University.
- Laboratory Technician: 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) OR 12th pass in Science subjects and one year DMLT plus one year laboratory experience in a recognized organisation OR two years laboratory experience* in Government recognized organisation. RMRC Job 2022
- Data Entry Operator (GRADE-B): Intermediate or 12th Pass in Science Stream from a recognized board with DOEACC “A” level from a recognized institute and/or 02 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Scientist C (MEDICAL): Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB in Microbiology/Community Medicine/PSM/Biochemistry) after MBBS with one year experience. OR Postgraduate diploma in Medical subject after MBBS with two years experience. OR MBBS degree with 04 years experience in medical subjects after MBBS Degree.
- Scientist C (NON- MEDICAL): 1st Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/BioChemistry from a recognized University with 04 years experience preferably in same subjects. OR 2nd Class Master’s Degree with Ph.D in Microbiology/ Molecular Biology / Biotechnology/Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University with 04 years experience preferably in same subjects OR BDS/B.V.Sc. & AH degree recognized by DCI/VCI with 05 years experience preferably in Molecular Biology/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Clinical from recognised Institute or Hospital. OR B.Tech in Biotechnology Degree with 06 years experience in the related field
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator (GRADE-B): Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Scientist C (MEDICAL): Rs. 67000/- Per Month
- Scientist C (NON- MEDICAL): Rs. 67000/- Per Month
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 35 years
- Laboratory Technician: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator (GRADE-B): 28 years
- Scientist C (MEDICAL): 40 years
- Scientist C (NON- MEDICAL): 40 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview, Written Test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all the certificates relating to educational qualification, date of birth, working experiences, etc to Address ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE POST BAG NO.13, DOLLYGUNJ, PORT BLAIR-744101 From 9th November 2022 to 21st October 2022
Notification Date: 18th October 2022
Application Last Date: 9th November 2022