RMRC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Consultant, 01 (one) for Senior Research Officer & 01 (one) Research Officer Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 05th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 09(05) /HTA/SP/2018/
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Centre|
|Post Name||Consultant, Senior Research Officer, Research Officer|
|No of vacancies||03|
|Job location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Interview date||05th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RMRC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RMRC recruitment 2018.
RMRC recruitment Consultant, Senior Research Officer, Research Officer Vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Consultant (Public Health Specialist)||01||Rs. 85000/-|
|2||Senior Research Officer||01||Rs. 75000/-|
|3||Research Officer||01||Rs. 50000/-|
RMRC 2018 Consultant, Senior Research Officer, Research Officer Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MD Community Medicine or Master in Public Health, Ph.D or MA/M.Sc in Biostatics/Economics/Medical Science /Health Economics /Demography with minimum 5 years (2 years for MD & PhD) of research experience for S.no-1. Master Degree or Ph.D in public health/ Biostatics/ Economics/ Health Economics/ Life Science/ Demography or equivalent from a recognized university for S.no-2. Master’s in public Health or equivalent with PhD or Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University for S.no-3.
Age Limit: 70 years for S.no-1, 40 years for S.no-2, 35 years for S.no-3
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RMRC 2018 Consultant, Senior Research Officer, Research Officer Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
RMRC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
RMRC application form for Consultant, Senior Research Officer, Research Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with up-to-date Bio-Data, passport size photograph, original & attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification, caste & experience etc. at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- At Regional Medical Research Centre(ICMR), Chandrasekharpur ( Near Nalco Square) Bhubaneswar-751023.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
RMRC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||05.05.2018 at 09:30 AM|
Terms and Condition:
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
- Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
- Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment is on project mode and coterminous with the project, candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
- The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
- Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selection panel list.