RMRCNE Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Scientists, Technical assistants, Assistant Multipurpose, Technicians, and Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at rmrcne.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-14.
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh|
|Post Name||Scientist, Technical Assistant, Assistant Multipurpose, Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor,s Degree, MBBS|
RMRCNE Post Details
Scientist- C (Medical): 1 Post
Technical Assistant (Statistician): 1 Post
Assistant Multipurpose: 1 Post
Technician – C (Lab – Technician): 1 Post
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Scientist- C (Medical): MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 4 years R&D/teaching/working experience in Govt./Public Sector/Private Institutions.
- Technical Assistant (Statistician): 1st class three years Bachelor’s degree in Statistics from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Assistant Multipurpose: Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution. Working knowledge of computers (MS Office / PowerPoint).
- Technician – C (Lab – Technician): 12th or intermediate pass in science subject with 55% marks and one-year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from govt. recognized institution.
- Data Entry Operator: Matriculation / High school or equivalent from recognized board.
- Scientist- C (Medical): Rs. 67000/- per month.
- Technical Assistant (Statistician): Rs. 35000/- per month.
- Assistant Multipurpose: Rs. 31000/- per month.
- Technician – C (Lab – Technician): Rs. 20000/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18000/- per month.
- Scientist- C (Medical): 40 years
- Technical Assistant (Statistician): 30 years
- Assistant Multipurpose: 30 years
- Technician – C (Lab – Technician): 28 years
- Data Entry Operator: 28 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews/ Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed form duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email [email protected] and also submit the duly filled in Google Form (link available in the website rmrcne.org.in) on or before 14th July 2022.
Notification Date: 22nd June 2022.
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 14th July 2022.