RPF recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 8619 vacancies at Railway Protection Force. The candidate who is looking for Constable can apply online application before 30th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Railway Protection Force|
|Total Number of Posts||8619|
|Qualification||SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.|
|Age limit||The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2018.|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700/-|
|SC /ST /Ex-Serviceman/ Female /Minorities /Economically backward class:||Rs. 250/-|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting date of registration||01.06.2018|
|Last date of Registration||30.06.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee by Online||30.06.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan||05.07.2018|
|Tentative Date for Computer Based Test||September and October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.|
1. Computer Based Test
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.indianrailways.gov.in from 01.06.2018 to 30.06.2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per the following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RPF application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for RPF should pay the below charges through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Card or SBI Challan.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman /Female /Minorities /Economically backward class: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
General Instructions for Constable
- Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be held simultaneously for all Zonal Railways and RPSF.
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CRC.
- CRC may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such candidate shall be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for the post notified in this notification, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfils all the eligibility norms including age, height, chest, educational qualification, physical and medical standards. Candidate should ensure that he/she has requisite qualification from recognized University/Board /Institute as on the date of Closure for submission of the application for this Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examinations for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence NEED NOT apply.
- Candidates submitting more than one application with different particulars like name/Father’s name/Category/educational qualification will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in 10th/Matriculation certificate only. In cases of name change, candidates shall indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details shall match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change shall be prior to the last date of submission of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases shall have to be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- In case candidate has changed his name, then gazette notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the date of application.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi and must be in running hand writing and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT, PET/PMT and DV etc. may result in cancellation of Candidature.
- Signature and digital impression of both thumbs of all candidates appearing for the PET & PMT will be obtained.
- Dates of Examinations will also be published on the official websites of Indian Railways. Thereafter, e-call letters for the CBT, PET, PMT and DV (as applicable) should be downloaded ONLY from websites of the Indian Railways. The examination centre, date and shift indicated in the call letter shall be final.
- Vacancies indicated in the Employment Notification are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific communities/posts/units at a later stage depending upon the actual need of the Railway Administration. Also, additional posts if required by the railway may also be included at the later stage. CRC reserves the right to introduce additional CBT, PET, PMT, DV etc without assigning any reason. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Application shall be filled by the candidate only in English.
- The onus shall be upon the candidates to prove that all the information filled in/submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Free sleeper Class Railway Pass admissible to SC/ST candidates will be part of e-call letter when they are called for various stages of selection viz. CBT/PET/PMT/DV (as applicable) as per the details of the valid Caste certificate furnished in ONLINE application.
- At the time of obtaining reservation and during journey, the Reservation clerk and/or Ticket Checking staff will ask for the original SC/ST category certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate. Any attempt to misuse this travelling authority shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of the selection process including debarment for future recruitments.
- CRC reserves the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/ modification/additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under the Employment Notice as necessitated and applicable.
- To avoid last minutes rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of Indian Railways on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days. CRC shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo initial training.