RRB recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.rrcb.gov.in for the recruitment of 35277 vacancies at Railway Recruitment Board. The candidate who is looking for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist can apply online application on or before 31-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||35277|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Degree|
Under Graduate Posts
Junior Clerk cum Typist:- 4319 Posts
Accounts Clerk cum Typist:- 760 Posts
Junior Time Keeper:- 17 Posts
Trains Clerk:- 592 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 19900/- Per Month
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:- 4940 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 21700/- Per Month
Traffic Assistant:- 88 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25500/- Per Month
Good Guard:- 5748 Posts
Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:- 5638 Posts
Senior Clerk cum Typist:- 2873 Posts
Junior Account Assistant cum Typist:- 3164 Posts
Senior Time Keeper:- 14 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 29200/- Per Month
Commercial Apprentice:- 259 Posts
Station Master:- 6865 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Under Graduate Posts
Trains Clerk, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:- 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage). Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential.
Traffic Assistant, Good Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master:- Degree from recognised University or its equivalent. Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential.
Under Graduate Posts: 18 to 30 Years
Graduate Posts: 18 to 33 Years
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification/Medical Examination.
PwBD/Female/Transgender/Ex-Servicemen/SC/ST/Minority Communities/Economically Backward Class:- Rs. 250/-
All Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist posts in RRB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RRB official website at www.rrcb.gov.in from 1st March 2019 and before 31st March 2019.
Opening of online registration of Applications:- 1st March 2019 at 16:00 hrs
Closing of online registration of Applications:- 31st March 2019 at 23:59 hrs
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 5th April 2019 at 23:59 hrs
- SBI Challan: 5th April 2019 at 15:00 hrs
- Post Office Challan: 5th April 2019 at 15:00 hrs
Final submission of Applications: 12th April 2019 at 23:59 hrs
Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June to September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidate satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-Call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB.
- RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for Document Verification. RRBs may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such a candidate is liable to be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for the post(s) against this notification, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard (s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite educational / technical qualifications from recognized Board / University / Institute as on the closing date for online registration i.e. 31.03.2019. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Applications of candidates who are attempting to apply with minor changes of information and /or facts to more than one RRB and/or multiple applications to the same RRB will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB and RRC.
- Candidates who have been debarred by any RRB/RRC either for life or for a specified period which is not yet completed, should NOT apply for this notification. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the SSLC/Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate ONLY. In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the date of registration of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical in all stages of recruitment process and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT, Computer based Aptitude Test, Typing Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical examination etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Dates of examinations will also be published on the websites of participating RRBs. The e-call letters for CBTs, Computer based Aptitude Test, Typing Skill Test and document verification (as applicable) should be downloaded ONLY from websites of the Railway Recruitment Boards concerned. No call letter will be sent by post. The CBT Centre, date and shift indicated in the e-call letter shall be final. RRBs reserve the right to introduce additional CBTs / Typing Skill Test/ Aptitude Test and/or additional document verification etc., without assigning any reason.
- Vacancies indicated in this CEN are provisional and may undergo any change (increase/decrease) or even become NIL in total or in specific Railways / Units / Communities / Posts at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. Also, additional posts if required by the Railway(s) may also be included at later stage. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at any stage at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates who have attended the 1st Stage CBT. Please refer to the Para 7.0 for the amount of refund.
- Preference for Post(s) and/or Railway(s) / Unit(s): The options from the candidates for various posts for which they are eligible in the opted RRB, shall be taken during submission of ONLINE applications. On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs will allot Post & Railway/Unit as per the option of the eligible candidates ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position. Once candidates have been empanelled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/category within the same level of 7th CPC. Candidates with partial option will be considered only for the specific categories opted by them. In case, no option is given for certain posts, it would be considered as their unwillingness for the same. However, RRBs also reserve the right to allot Post/Railway/Unit not opted by the candidates, if considered necessary in administrative interest, subject to the candidate (s) meeting the requirements of the post allotted. In case of shortfall in empanelment of candidates or other exigencies, RRB reserves the right to utilize the extra list of candidates (standby list), if required, as per the merit and option of the candidates.
- Selection by RRB does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the concerned authorities of the Zonal Railway/Production Unit who in turn will issue the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and candidates satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training, wherever prescribed, and during training period, only stipend will be paid as applicable.
- Selected candidates will have to execute Surety and/or Indemnity Bond wherever necessary at the time of joining in Railways.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to another railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- Free Sleeper Class Railway Pass is admissible to SC/ST candidates only. SC/ST candidates who wish to avail free travel authority will have to indicate ‗Yes‘ in the relevant column in the ONLINE application and upload valid caste certificate. For such candidates, free Sleeper Class Railway Pass will be a part of e-call letter when they are called for various stages of recruitment viz. CBT, Computer based Aptitude Test, Typing Skill Test, document verification etc. as per the details furnished and uploaded in ONLINE application. It is the responsibility of the candidates availing free travel authority to give the correct name of the Railway Station in online application, failing which their travel authority may not be valid for travel and obtaining reservation. At the time of obtaining reservation and traveling, the Reservation Clerk and/or Ticket Checking Staff will ask for the original SC/ST community certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate. Any attempt to misuse this travelling authority shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of the recruitment process and debarment for future examinations conducted by RRBs/RRCs.
- RRBs reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes / modifications / additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under this CEN as necessitated and applicable.
- RRBs may share, with the consent of the candidates, the scores obtained by them in RRB exams with other Ministries/Departments/PSUs and Private Organizations, for recruitment in their organizations. Candidates may give their consent for the same or otherwise while filling the ONLINE application.