RSMSSB Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2996 CET 2022 Posts has been released on the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board can apply Online application on or before 2022-10-21.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||CET 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||2996|
|Educational Qualification||CA, Diploma, Degree, BE, B.Tech, LLB|
RSMSSB Post Details
Platoon Commander: 43 Posts
Patwari: 272 Posts
Junior Accountant: 1923 Posts
Female Supervisor: 176 Posts
Hostel Superintendent Grade-II: 335 Posts
- Platoon Commander: Graduation from a University recognized by law in India or its equivalent qualification or an ex-serviceman of the rank of Naab Subedar or above
- Patwari: applicant has passed the graduation examination or any other examination equivalent thereto in the manner established by law.which has been recognized by the Government. and “O” level or higher level certificat course conducted by NIELIT, New Delhi / Department of Electronics Edification under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India “O” level or higher level certificate conducted by the Government of India (DOEACC) or National Council of Vocational Training Scheme (National Call / State Council of State Certificate of Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) course conducted under Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) from a University established by law in India or an institution recognized by the Government Diploma in Science/ Computer Application / Hindi come on in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic Institute recognized by the Govt. diploma come on Degree in any branch of Engineering and Technology from a University established by law in India or an institution recognized by the Government or Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under the control of Rajasthan KnowledgeCorporation Limited Proof of Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RS CIT) course conducted by Letter OR Higher Secondary Certificate of Computer Science / Computer Application as one of the subjects in the Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the country or any equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the Government
- Junior Accountant: Holding a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or of any other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government, in consultationwith the Commission. OR Passed Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants, Kolkata. come on Passed Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India New Delhi needed.and DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India. “O” or higher level certificate course conducted by (NIELIT) come on Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (D.P.O.) / Data Preparation and Computer Software (D.P.C.) Certificate Letter OR Degree Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology from a University established by law in India or an institution recognized by the Government. Computer Science and Electronics / Information from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Govt. Diploma in Technology. come on By Vardhman Mahaveer Open University under the control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited Conducted Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (NSIC)
- Female Supervisor: Graduate from a University established by law in India.
- Hostel Superintendent Grade-II: Graduate from a University established by law in India.
- Platoon Commander: Check Official Notification
- Patwari: Check Official Notification
- Junior Accountant: Check Official Notification
- Female Supervisor: Check Official Notification
- Hostel Superintendent Grade-II: Check Official Notification
- Platoon Commander: 20 to 40 Years
- Patwari: 18 to 40 Years
- Junior Accountant: 21 to 40 Years
- Female Supervisor: 18 to 40 Years
- Hostel Superintendent Grade-II: 21 to 40 Years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/BC/EWS (Male), 5 years for Women, 10 years for SC/ST/OBC/BC/EWS (Female)
Other Backward Classes Candidates: Rs. 450/-
Backward Classes/ Most Backward Class & Weaker Section Rajasthan: Rs.350/-
SC/ ST Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online Mode
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Exams, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 22nd September 2022 to 21st October 2022.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 22nd September 2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 21st October 2022