RVNL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.rvnl.org for the recruitment of 06 vacancies at Rail Vikas Nigam Limited. The candidate who is looking for Accountant, Senior Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant can apply application from 18th January 2019 and before 11th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Rail Vikas Nigam Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||6|
|Post name||Accountant, Senior Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant|
|Senior Accounts Assistant||2 Posts|
|Accounts Assistant||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Accountant: B.Com (P) or (H) with Inter CA.|
Senior Accounts Assistant/Accounts Assistant: B.Com (P) or (H).
|Age limit||Accountant & Senior Accounts Assistant: 45 years|
Accounts Assistant: 35 years
|Pay Scale||Accountant: Rs. 55000/- Per Month|
Senior Accounts Assistant: Rs. 45000/- Per Month
Accounts Assistant: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date||18th January 2019|
|Last Date||11th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Screening/Interaction and Medical Examination.|
How to Apply
|Duly filled in Applications as per Annexure-II is to be sent only by ordinary post (Courier post/Registered post/Speed post will not be accepted) to the Addl. General Manager/HR, Room No. 253, 1st Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 or dropped in the Application Box kept in the office of AGM/HR, New Delhi in RVNL Corporate Office on any working day, up to 17.00 hrs. of the closing date i.e. 11-02-2019.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Intimation for Screening/Interaction:- Information for Screening/Interaction shall be intimated through e-mail/RVNL website. However, candidates should not wait for e-mail and they should keep checking RVNL website for keeping them abreast of the development involving recruitment process.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Screening/Interaction, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in Screening/Interaction and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
- On final selection for contractual appointment in RVNL, such a candidate, who has been working in Govt/PSU/private entity in any capacity, should produce the document conveying the acceptance of his resignation from service of his last employer. In the absence of such document, he shall not be allowed to join RVNL service.
- Before submitting the application, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this vacancy notice. His/her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after his/her contractual appointment in RVNL.
- The decision of RVNL about the mode of selection, number of vacancies, eligibility conditions, shortlisting of candidates for screening/interaction, etc shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants should note that contract appointment on any of the posts will not confer any lien and/or right on selected candidates for regularization of his services in RVNL or grant of any other benefit / compensation allowed to regular employees of RVNL.