RVUNL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in for the recruitment of 46 vacancies at Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Information Technology) can apply online application from 14th June 2018 and before 2nd July 2018.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||46|
|Post name||Assistant Engineer|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Information Technology)||46 posts|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student with 60% marks OR Post Graduation Degree as a regular student with 60% marks.|
|Age limit||Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil): 21 to 41 years.
Assistant Engineer (Information Technology): 21 to 40 Years.
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 39300/- Per Month|
|UR (Gen) if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more||Rs. 850/-|
|UR (Gen) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD(PH)||Rs. 550/-|
|Through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||14th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in from 14th June 2018 to 2nd July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Before applying, every candidate is required to ensure at his/her own that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website. Candidate should also ensure that particulars submitted by him/her are correct in all respect.
- Candidates having registration in Manpower Planning Department, Rajasthan or Employment Exchanges shall also be required to apply through the same procedure.
- Permission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria and also presuming that all information submitted by the candidate is complete & correct. Verification of documents/ checking of eligibility criteria with reference to original documents as well as other terms & conditions will be done only at the time of verification of documents.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected automatically at any stage of recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found incomplete/incorrect/false or he/she has suppressed any information/material fact or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or involved in process violation. If, at any time during recruitment or even after joining service by a candidate, any of such shortcomings is noticed, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- On appointment, all the selected candidates will be required to furnish a Bond and Surety in support thereof as per Regulations. All terms & conditions prescribed for appointment as a Probationer Trainee shall also be applicable.
- Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with these websites of Vidyut Nigams and regularly check their email account for information pertaining to this recruitment process. No information will be sent by post or through any other mode.
- RVUN reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
- Decision of RVUN in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the RVUN in this behalf.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jaipur in case of any dispute.