SAAP Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 7 Young Professionals, High-Performance Manager, Head Coach, Physiotherapist, and Nutritionist Posts has been released on the official website at sports.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh can apply Offline application on or before 2023-05-30.
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Young Professional, High-Performance Manager, Head Coach, Physiotherapist, Nutritionist|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree, Ph.D., MBA, Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, M.Sc, PG Diploma|
SAAP Post Details
High-Performance Manager: 1 Post
Head Coach: 1 Post
Young Professional: 1 Post
Physiotherapist: 1 Post
Nutritionist: 1 Post
- High-Performance Manager: Masters in Sports (MSI/Ph.D./MBA with at least 10 Years of Research Experience.
- Head Coach: The candidate should have a diploma in Coaching from SAI/NS NIS or from any other recognized Indian/Foreign University and should have represented India in the Olympics/World Cup/World Championship. A certificate Course from the concerned National/International Federation is a must. Working knowledge of computers user is essential. Minimum of 10 years of experience in coaching is required.
- Young Professional: Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/ Bachelor’s degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum 50% of marks OR Graduate with at least Three years of relevant work experience
- Physiotherapist: Masters in Physiotherapy from any recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- Nutritionist: M.Sc. (Nutrition) from any recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- High-Performance Manager: Rs. 100,000–150,000/- Per Month
- Head Coach: Rs. 100,000–150,000/- Per Month
- Young Professional: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 60,000 – 80,000/- Per Month
- Nutritionist: Rs. 75,000–100,000/- Per Month
- High-Performance Manager: 65 years
- Head Coach: 65 years
- Young Professional: 32 years
- Physiotherapist: 45 years
- Nutritionist: 50 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates s duly signed along with self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience, and other testimonials as required to support the candidature. Address: kisce.[email protected], [email protected] on or before 30th May 2023.
Application Last date: 30th May 2023.