SAIL Jobs 2020 for Proficiency Trainees, candidates can apply for 82 position after completing B.Sc, Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in SAIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement DSP/PERS-NW/PTN/2020/2090 released by Steel Authority of India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 26-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Proficiency Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||82|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma|
Post Name:– Proficiency Trainees
No of Post:- 82
Salary: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Qualification: Pass in B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery. Internship Certificate (if applicable). Certificate of Registration.
|Age Limit||30 years as on closing date of receipt of application|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Online Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Eligible & interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy (pdf file) of the duly filled-in and signed application form (Annexure-A: Format of application) with recent identifiable color photograph pasted on it along with self-attested following scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org from their own email (which will be used for all communication) latest by 26/09/2020. Candidates are advised to check their mail frequently, as communication with the candidates including the schedule of interview etc. will be intimated through email.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 26th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The minimum age of engagement as a “Proficiency Trainee Nurse” is 18 years.
- All certificates in respect eligibility criteria viz. requisite educational & professional qualification, experience, caste certificate, proof of date of birth, etc. are to be valid on the closing date of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates will have to attend the online interview at a schedule date & time at their own cost and have to ensure the following during online interview – i. Proper visibility and connectivity. ii. Availability of all required original documents (Annexures & Enclosures – as sent through email) and to be shown on demand. The company will not be responsible for any issues regarding connectivity. The presence of any other person in the interview room is strictly prohibited.
- The engagement is purely for the purpose of “Proficiency Training‟ and will not entitle the trainee to stake a claim for appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
- During the training period of 18 months, the trainees will be paid an honorarium consisting of Rs.8000/- as stipend and applicable Knowledge Enhancement Allowance linked to monthly attendance from the date of their admittance as detailed in point VII.
- DSP reserves the sole authority/ prerogative in the matter of admittance of “Proficiency Training” of nurses as per its rules and decision of DSP in this regard shall be firm & binding.
- DSP reserves the right to reject OR cancel the candidature OR the entire process including online interview or admit less than the no. of Proficiency Trainees indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected/ terminated at any stage of the selection process or after selection or admittance if, any information provided by the candidate is found to be false OR found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement OR Impersonation during selection process including an online interview. This may also invite legal action as deemed fit.
- The advertised numbers of Proficiency Trainee to be taken are tentative. Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the Proficiency Trainee without assigning any reason whatsoever. Durgapur Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durgapur.