SAIL Jobs 2020 for Doctors, candidates can apply for 9 position after completing MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma, DM. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in SAIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement BSP- 11(Rectt.)/20-21 released by Steel Authority of India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 25-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma, DM|
Super Specialist:– 1 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 200000/- Per Month
Specialists:- 2 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 100000/130000/- Per Month
GDMO:- 6 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 77000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Super Specialist:– DM/Mch in Cardiology
Specialists:- MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in the speciality.
|Age Limit||69 years as on 25th August 2020|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above may attend the Walk-in-Interview on the above date, time and venue with the duly filled in Application Form (Annexure-1) with four (4) recent passport size colour photograph and the all relevant certificates/documents in original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents.
Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
Walk-in Date:- 25th August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from recognized College/Institute of State/Central Govt.
- All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during document verification process before walk-in-interview and any candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Therefore candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and bring the requisite documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) in support of their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in-interview.
- The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not to be construed as giving rise to any right of regular appointment in Bhilai Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
- Company reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of the company in this regard shall be firm & binding.
- Company reserves the right to reject any application OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of interview OR admit less than the no. of doctors indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- No PF/Gratuity or any other benefit shall be payable.
- The Doctors engaged shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance.
- The Doctors engaged shall be eligible for Maternity leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
- The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.