SAIL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 10 GDMO, Specialist, Super Specialist Posts has been released on the official website at sail.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Steel Authority of India can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-03-28.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India|
|Post Name||GDMO, Specialist, Super Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ DNB|
SAIL Post Details
Super Specialist (Neurosurgery): 1 Post
Specialist (O&G/Dermatology/ Anaesthesia) : 6 Posts
GDMO: 3 Posts
- Super Specialist (Neurosurgery): DM / M.Ch. in Neurosurgery
- Specialist (O&G/Dermatology/ Anaesthesia) : MBBS with PG Degree or DNB in O&G/Dermatology/ Anaesthesia. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Critical Care. MBBS with PG Diploma/Degree or DNB in Industrial/Occupational Health/AFIH [Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health] MBBS with PG Diploma/Degree or DNB in Radiology / Medical Radio Diagnosis
- GDMO: MBBS with minimum 02 years post qualification experience (after internship) in a recognized Medical College/ Hospital/ Institution. Preference will be given to the candidates having PG Diploma / Degree or DNB qualification and duration of such course shall be considered as experience.
- Super Specialist (Neurosurgery): Rs. 2,50,000/- Per Month
- Specialist (O&G/Dermatology/ Anaesthesia) : Rs. 1,20,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month
- GDMO: Rs. 90,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 69 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may walk-in for interview along with following certificates / documents in original with a set of self attested photocopies of the same. Candidate who fails to produce the certificates / documents at the time of interview at address New Conference Hall, Ispat General Hospital, Sector-19, Rourkela – 769005 (Odisha).
Notification date: 9th March 2023
Application Last Date: 28th March 2023