SAIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.sail.co.in for the recruitment of 11 vacancies at Steel Authority of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Manager (Safety), Junior Manager (Architecture & City Planning) can apply online application from 16th January 2019 and before 6th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||11|
|Post name||Junior Manager|
|Junior Manager (Safety)||9 Posts|
|Junior Manager (Architecture & City Planning)||2 Posts|
|Junior Manager (Safety): Degree in any branch of engineering or technology, preferably in Industrial Safety and Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognised by the State Governments of Jharkhand or Bihar in this behalf; or from Central Labour Institute, Mumbai or the Regional Labour Institutes of Government of India at Kanpur, Kolkata, Chennai or Faridabad and Working experience of at least 2 years in a factory.|
Junior Manager (Architecture & City Planning): B.E./B.Tech in Architecture Engineering & must be registered with the council of Architecture under Architects Act 1972 vide Circular No-F.17-6/2002-TS.IV dated 19.12.2002 issued by Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Must have minimum one year working experience in Architectural field in any Govt. organisation/PSU/ Public Limited company/ Private Limited company/ Private registered architecture firm and Preference may be given for the candidate having Post graduate degree/ diploma in Urban/ Town planning.
|Age limit||30 years as on 6th February 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental candidates||Exempted Fee|
|Through internet banking account or credit card / debit card / cash at SBI branch, through SBI collect.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||16th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||6th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.sail.co.in from 16th January 2019 to 6th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the interview / Trade Test / Skill Test and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for interview/ Trade Test / Skill Test. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates possessing the required qualification in their respective stream through Distance mode/ correspondence course/ off-campus are not eligible to apply.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of SDO / SDM / Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview/ Trade Test / Skill Test.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the application and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process or using of unfair means will disqualify the candidate from selection.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent information/changes for the recruitment process with respect to this advertisement/employment notice shall be communicated through this website only. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Interview / Trade Test / Skill Test and release order at the time of joining.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
- Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications that are not complete or do not conform to the eligibility requirements and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicants.
- If the candidates do not fulfill any of the conditions given in the Employment Notice his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of the examination Centres.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand and courts/tribunal/forums in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- In case of disparity in English & Hindi version of advertisement, English version will prevail.