SAIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.sail.co.in for the recruitment of 153 vacancies at Steel Authority of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Operator cum Technician (Trainee), Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 19th February 2019 and before 9th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||153|
|Post name||Operator cum Technician, Junior Staff Nurse|
|Operator cum Technician (Trainee)||116 Posts|
|Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee)||08 Posts|
|Operator cum Technician: Matriculation and three years full-time Diploma in Engineering from a Government recognized institute.|
Junior Staff Nurse: B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/lntermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum three years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognised Institution with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/States and with minimum 1-year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital.
|Age limit||18 to 28 years as on 9th February 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16800 – 24110/- Per Month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental||No Fee|
|Through Online or Offline Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||19th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||9th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test/Trade Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.sail.co.in from 19th January 2019 to 9th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified at the time of Trade Test/Skill Test/Interview only and any candidate failing to produce the same will not be allowed in the same. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application.
- Biometric registration and subsequent verification of candidates will be carried out during the selection process and at the time of joining.
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification through Distance mode/ Correspondence/ off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- For calculation of percentage of marks acquired by the candidate in Diploma in Engineering, percentage/ marks considered by the Board/University/Institution for award of Diploma will be taken. In absence of the same, marks acquired and the total marks of all semesters/ years will be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application/ processing fee.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAi Las permanent employees and not wards of SAi L employees.
- No traveling expense would be payable to candidates called for written test and pre-employment medical examination. Travelling expense to the extent of sleeper class rail fare for the shortest route will be reimbursed only to SC/ST/PwD candidates on production of proof of journey performed by the candidates appearing for Trade Test/Skill Test. Traveling expense for the post of Fire Engineer (E-1) entitled to the extent of third AC rail fare for the shortest route will be reimbursed for appearing for Interview.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for Written Test/Trade Test/Skill Test, SAIL, BS P’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- 11 . Ex Serviceman candidate is required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of Trade Test/Skill Test.
- Selected candidates shall also be required to serve in any of the mines owned by Bhilai Steel Plant.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in (at ‘Careers’ link). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant forthe consequential damages.
- While applying, Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Candidates sponsored by local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer at the time ofTrade Test/Skill Test.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate or any other certificate/ documents has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained. However, BSP reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptop, mobile, wrist watch, calculator, scale and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Candidates must retain BSP’s copy of Pay-in-Slip (SBI Challan) and Registration Slip ore-receipt (as the case may be) as they will be asked to produce it forfuture reference.
- BSP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Submission of online application itself will mean that applicant has read, understood and agreed to all the terms enlisted in the advertisement and also aware of it. Therefore, candidate must be sure that he/she understands the terms before submission of application.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg, Chhattisgarh.