SAIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.sail.co.in for the recruitment of 24 vacancies at Steel Authority of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Super Specialists, Specialists, GDMO may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 13th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||24|
|Post name||Super Specialists, Specialists, GDMO|
|Super Specialists||5 Posts|
|Super Specialists: DM/Mch with minimum 2 years experience.|
Specialists: MBBS with PG Degree in speciality with minimum 2 years post PG Degree experience or MBBS with PG Diploma in speciality with minimum 3 years post PG Diploma experience.
GDMO: MBBS with minimum 5 years experience.
|Age limit||70 years|
|Pay Scale||Super Specialists: Rs. 110000/- Per Month|
Specialists: Rs. 75000 – 90000/- Per Month
GDMO: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||13th February 2019 at 10:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested Doctors may Walk-in for Interview, on the date & time mentioned below, with all testimonials of their qualifications (Originals + one set of self-attested photocopies), Age Certificate, Experience certificate, Medical Registration Certificate, two Passport size photos.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Venue: BTI, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
- Doctors (including ex-employees) can apply for engagement on contract basis.
- They will see OPD & Indoor patients. Doctors engaged for CSR will see patients at Bhilai Ispat Kalyan Chikitsalaya (Sec-6), Arogya Niketan (Smriti Nagar) and Medical Camps in Model Steel Villages. Their deployment will be decided on a monthly basis by HOM.
- The upper age limit for contractual engagement under this Scheme will be 70 years or any other age prescribed by a Statutory/ Government Authority, whichever is lower. However, the Doctors to be engaged should be fit to perform his/her duties.
- The above monthly rates shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. Further, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates will be pro-rated accordingly. The monthly rate will not exceed the maximum prescribed limit of the respective category.
- The tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be (as recommended by the Assessment Committee) for a period upto 3 years which can be further extended for a period upto 1 year. However, the maximum period of engagement under the same contract would not be more than 4 years. There will be no bar on re-engagement. However, the tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
- The performance of the Doctors so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis by the HOM and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance.
- The essential qualification and minimum work experience shall be taken into account as on the date of advertisement/recommendation of HOM.
- The ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. who have been separated by opting voluntary retirement/separation shall not be considered for engagement under this scheme. The ex-employee doctors will have to provide self-certificate in this regard.
- The Doctors engaged under the Scheme can be provided company accommodation (2 BHK or equivalent category) on payment basis, if desired, subject to availability. The rent and other charges for electricity, water etc. will be as applicable to Executives for that category of quarter. No HRA will be admissible.
- The Doctors engaged under the Scheme shall also be eligible to get post-paid SIM under CUG and mobile phone expenses, subject to monthly ceiling.
- In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for exemployees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at the respective hospital, without any referrals.
- The Doctors engaged under this scheme will be eligible to get 10 days leave in a year subject to prior approval.
- Candidate must be an Indian National possessing requisite qualification from a university/institute recognised by Medical Council of India.
- SAIL reserves the right to reject an application, or cancel the candidature, or the whole process of interview, or admit less than the number of doctors indicated without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The decision of the BSP for this purpose shall be final and binding.
- The contractual engagements under the scheme can be terminated by giving one month’s notice by either of the parties. However, in case of poor performance, the contract can be terminated immediately.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg, Chhattisgarh.