SAIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.sail.co.in for the recruitment of 62 vacancies at Steel Authority of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Attendant-cum-Technician can apply online application on or before 08-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation, ITI|
Post Name:– Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
No of Post:- 62
Salary: Rs. 8600/- Per Month
Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the relevant trade of Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
18 to 28 years as on 8th April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test/Trade Test.
Gen/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card or System generated Challan Form
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Attendant-cum-Technician posts in SAIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SAIL official website at www.sail.co.in from 8th March 2019 and before 8th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 8th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 8th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from the employer at the time of skill test/trade test.
- PAYMENT OF TRAVELLING EXPENSES: No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test and Medical Examination. However, outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, attending the Skill Test / Trade Test will be reimbursed single to and fro Sleeper class Rail fare/ Bus fare by the shortest route on production of proof of journey alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges if any, from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Skill Test / Trade Test, provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- SAIL/RSP reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of written test & skill test / trade test, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce Civil Equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of skill test / trade test.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi/Odia, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/RSP reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto; in which case Rourkela Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain the copy of E-receipt of Application Fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Rourkela.