SAIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sail.co.in for the hiring of 72 vacancies at Steel Authority of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor can apply online application on or before 10-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor|
|No. of Vacancies||72|
Overman:- 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 16800 – 24110/- Per Month
Mining Sirdar:- 52 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15830 – 22150/- Per Month
Surveyor:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 16800 – 24110/- Per Month
Overman:- Matriculation with 03 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Overmanship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, along with valid Gas Testing & First Aid Certificate.
Mining Sirdar:- Matriculation from a Govt. recognised Institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR (for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing & First-Aid Certificate.
Surveyor:- Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency.
Experience: Post qualification experience of at least 1 (one) year
28 years as on 10th March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test/Trade Test.
SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates:- Exempted Fee
General/OBC (Overman & Surveyor):- Rs. 250/-
General/OBC (Mining Sirdar):- Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode: Through net-banking / credit card/ debit card or through challan
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor posts in SAIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SAIL official website at www.sail.co.in from 14th February 2019 and before 10th March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th Feb 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 10th March 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the Skill Test / Trade Test and any candidate who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear at the Skill Test / Trade Test. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying. Incomplete application and application received after the last date will not be accepted.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available on SAIL website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of Skill Test / Trade Test.
- Ex-servicemen are also required to produce their discharge certificate in original at the time of Skill Test / Trade Test.
- Candidates sponsored by Local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system along with requisite application fee failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Collieries Division reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Collieries Division reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. Collieries Division is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- The candidates, after selection, can be posted in any of the Collieries mentioned in the advertisement, where vacancy exists.
- The medical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company‟s Medical Fitness examination as per standards laid down under SAIL‟s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Skill Test /Trade Test.
- Collieries Division reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- No Traveling Expenses would be payable to the candidates to be called for Written Test. For SC / ST candidates appearing for Skill Test / Trade Test for posts in nonexecutive cadre, to & fro travelling expenses to the extent of sleeper class rail fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed, on production of proof of journey performed, along with reservation and the tatkal booking charges, if any. For candidates traveling by a class/mode higher than the entitlement or by road, reimbursement will be restricted to the maximum of the entitled class only. Further, a candidate coming to attend Skill Test / Trade Test or Interview from a distance shorter than 30 KM will not be entitled for reimbursement of traveling expenses.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.