SAMEER Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sameer.gov.in for the hiring of vacancies at Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research. The candidate who is looking for Research Scientist can apply online application on or before 04-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research|
|Post Name||Research Scientist|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech|
Post Name:– Research Scientist
No of Post:- Not Specified
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics s & Communication M.E./ M.Tech in Electronics / Communication Minimum 55% Marks.
Selection will be on the basis of written Test and Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Research Scientist posts in SAMEER, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SAMEER official website at www.sameer.gov.in from 28th February 2019 and before 4th March 2019.
Venue: Transit Facility-II (Near BEL Factory), Armament Estate, Pashan, PUNE 411021
Starting date to apply online:- 28th Feb 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 4th March 2019 midnight
Interview Date:- 6th March 2019 at 9:00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
General Information:- Click here
- Applications for the post Senior Research Scientist and Research Scientist will be accepted ONLINE only.
- Candidates should register before applying online.
- Candidate’s eligible and desiring to apply for more than one post should register and apply with separate email id’s. Alternate email id can be used for the purpose.
- The attested copies of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations), caste, experience, NOC etc. should be carried at the time of written test / interview.
- Candidates who report for the written test/interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear for written test/interview.
- The facility of online application will be closed on 04/03/2019 at midnight.
- All fields in the online form are compulsory and need to be filled in.
- Candidates should upload passport sized scanned photograph in jpeg format. The size of file should not be more than 100 kB.
- Educational qualifications should be entered in chronological order from 10th standard onwards (SSC,HSC etc)
- Candidates can add additional/higher qualifications by clicking on the button provided for the purpose.
- If information sought pertaining to your case is not applicable please mention NA.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidates should download a copy of the on-line application (Fullform.pdf) and summary sheet (Summary.pdf)
- Print both the files in A4 size, color or black and white
- The printed and signed copies of application form as well as summary sheet should reach be carried when you come for the written test / interview.