SBI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Circle Defence Banking Advisor can apply online application on or before 22-09-2019.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Defence Banking Advisor|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Retired Officer|
Post Name:– Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army)
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 21.00/- Lakhs Per Annum
Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier.
60 years as on 31st July 2019
The selection will be through the process of shortlisting and interview of shortlisted candidates.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Circle Defence Banking Advisor posts in SBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in from 6th September 2019 and before 22nd September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 6th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 22nd September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying for the post, the applicant should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his / her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/Interview date advices etc.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained.
- BANK HAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after shortlisting will be reimbursed the cost of travelling by Airfare (economically class) for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.