SBI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the hiring of 477 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Developer, System/Server Administrator can apply online application on or before 25-09-2019.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Developer, System/Server Administrator|
|No. of Vacancies||477|
|Educational Qualification||MCA, M.Sc, Graduate, BE/ B.Tech|
Developer (JMGS-I):– 147 Posts
Developer (MMGS-II):- 34 Posts
System/Server Administrator (JMGS-I):- 47 Posts
Database Administrator (JMGS-I):- 29 Posts
Cloud Administrator (JMGS-I):- 15 Posts
Network Engineer (JMGS-I):- 14 Posts
Tester (JMGS-I):- 04 Posts
WAS Administrator (MMGS-II):- 06 Posts
Infrastructure Engineer (MMGS-II):- 04 Posts
UX Designer (MMGS-II):- 03 Posts
IT Risk Manager (MMGS-II):- 01 Post
IT Security Expert (MMGS-III):- 15 Posts
Project Manager (MMGS-III):- 14 Posts
Application Architect (MMGS-III):- 05 Posts
Technical Lead (MMGS-III):- 04 Posts
Infrastructure Architect (MMGS-III):- 02 Posts
Infrastructure Engineer (JMGS-I):- 02 Posts
IT Security Expert (JMGS-I):- 61 Posts
IT Security Expert (MMGS-II):- 18 Posts
IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.) (MMGS-II):- 05 Posts
Infrastructure Architect (MMGS-II):- 02 Posts
Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) (MMGS-II):- 10 Posts
Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting) (MMGS-II):- 04 Posts
Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) (MMGS-II):- 04 Posts
Security Analyst (MMGS-III):- 13 Posts
Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) (MMGS-III):- 01 Post
Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) (MMGS-III):- 01 Post
Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing) (SMGS-IV):- 01 Post
Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics) (SMGS-IV):- 02 Posts
Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation) (SMGS-IV):- 02 Posts
Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management) (SMGS-IV):- 01 Post
Chief Manager (SOC Governance) (SMGS-IV):- 01 Post
Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) (SMGS-IV):- 03 Posts
Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) (SMGS-IV):- 01 Post
Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting) (SMGS-IV):- 01 Post
Job Type:- Regular Basis
|Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS-I)||Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month|
|Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS-II)||Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month|
|Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS-III)||Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month|
|Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS-IV)||Rs. 50030 – 59170/- Per Month|
Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute. B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
Age limit is as on 30th June 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Written Test and Interview.
Gen/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 125/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Developer, System/Server Administrator posts in SBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in from 6th September 2019 and before 25th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 6th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 25th September 2019
Date of Online Test (Tentative):- 20th October 2019 (only for Post Sl No. 1 to 24)
Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test:- 10th October 2019 (only for Post Sl No. 1 to 24)
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in online written test/ interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Outstation candidates called for interview after qualifying in written test/ short listing will be reimbursed the travel fare of AC-III tier (mail/ express only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower). Local transportation expenses will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear in interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.