SBI Jobs 2020 for Probationary Officer (PO), candidates can apply for 2000 position after completing Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in SBI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement CRPD/PO/2020-21/12 released by State Bank of India, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 04-12-2020.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
Post Name:– Probationary Officer
No of Post:- 2000
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Exercise & Interview.
General/EWS/OBC:- Rs. 750/-
Payment Mode: online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Probationary Officer (PO) posts in SBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SBI official website at sbi.co.in from 14th November 2020 and before 04th December 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 14th November 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 04th December 2020
Last Date for Printing Your Application: 19th December 2020
Date for Download of call letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 02nd week of December 2020 onwards
Date for Conduct of Pre-ExaminationTraining: 03rd/04th week of Dec 2020
Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 03rd Week of December 2020 onwards
Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 31st December & 02nd, 04th, 05th January 2021
Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 03rd Week of January 2021
Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 03rd Week of January 2021 onwards
Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Mains: 29th January 2021
Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 03rd /04th Week of February 2021
Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 03rd/04th Week of February 2021
Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
Date for Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
1. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
2. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
4. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
5. Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination/ interview will result in summary rejection/ cancellation of candidature.
6. The possibility of occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery/ generation of results. In such cases, every effort will be made to resolve the problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
7. Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government Offices, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
8. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
9. The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of the interview. The candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of the interview.
10. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates if called for interview.
11. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the Creamy Layer “as on 04.12.2020”. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of the interview, should be submitted by such candidates if called for interview.
12. Benefit of reservation under the EWS category can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India.
13. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advice.
14. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her/they’re being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
15. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
16. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed Railway AC-III fare for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower) from a place of stay to an Interview venue. Local transportation expenses will not be reimbursed. A candidate found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear in the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
17. BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
18. At the time of the interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/ her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/ or independent verification.