SBI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of 3 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Research Analyst can apply online application from 8th June 2018 and before 18th June 2018.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Research Analyst|
|Research Analyst||3 Posts|
|Qualification||MBA/PGDM from reputed college/University.|
|Age limit||30 to 45 years as on 31st March 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 50.00/- Lacs Per Annum|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
|Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||8th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||18th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.sbi.co.in from 8th June 2018 to 18th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travel (Air fare – Economy Class) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK HAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.