SBI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the hiring of 8 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Specialist Cadre Officers can apply online application on or before 24-03-2019.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MBA, PG Diploma|
Post Name:– Specialist Cadre Officers
No of Post:- 08
Job Type:- Contract Basis
For Faculty: Rs. 25 to 40/- Lakh Per Annum
Marketing Executive: Rs. 25/- Lakh Per Annum
Faculty SBIL: Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position. Preference to those having additional relevant qualification. Minimum percentage of marks: 55% with Minimum 3 years of teaching experience (Preferably in Executive Education domain).
Faculty SBICB: MBA in relevant area (Preferably Marketing as major subject) Minimum percentage of marks: 55% with Minimum 3 years of teaching experience (Preferably in marketing domain).
Faculty SBICRM: Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position with Minimum 3 years of teaching experience (Preferably in relevant domain).
Marketing Executive SBIL: MBA or 2 years Post Graduation Diploma in the discipline of marketing Minimum percentage of marks: 55% with Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing (Preference will be given to those having experience in marketing of Executive education programmes).
Faculty: 28 to 55 Years
Marketing Executive: 30 to 50 Years
Age limit is as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Specialist Cadre Officers posts in SBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in from 4th March 2019 and before 24th March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 4th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 24th March 2019
Last Date to Submit application fee:- 24th March 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Outstation candidates, called for interview after shortlisting will be reimbursed the cost of travel by Air (economy class) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower). Local transportation expenses will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear in interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.