SBI recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of 2000 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Probationary Officer can apply online application on or before 22-04-2019.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
Post Name:– Probationary Officer
No of Post:- 2000
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Exercise & Interview.
General/EWS/OBC:- Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 125/-
Payment Mode: online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Probationary Officer posts in SBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in from 2nd April 2019 and before 22nd April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 2nd April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 22nd April 2019
Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination:- 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
Online Preliminary Examination:- 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
Result of Online Preliminary Examination:- 1st week of July 2019
Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination:- 2nd week of July 2019
Conduct of Online Main Examination:- 20th July 2019
Declaration of Result of Main Examination:- 3rd week of August 2019
Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview:- 4th week of August 2019
Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview:- September 2019
Declaration of Final Result:- 2nd week of October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination/ interview will result in summary rejection/ cancellation of candidature.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in administration of examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery/ generation of result. In such cases, every effort will be made to resolve the problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the Creamy Layer “as on 22.04.2019”. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.