SBI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of 2000 (two thousand) vacancies for Probationary Officers (POs). Job seekers should apply from 21st April 2018 and before 13th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|No of vacancies||2000|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||13th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by SBI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for SBI recruitment 2018.
SBI recruitment PO vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Probationary Officers (POs)||2000||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
SBI 2018 eligibility criteria for PO
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SBI PO 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Descriptive Test
- Group Exercises
SBI application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for SBI should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
SBI application form for PO 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018.
How to apply for SBI recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Go to Announcements and Click on Recruitment of Probationary Officers
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” if you new user
- After Registration, Login with Registered Number & Password
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
SBI PO 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||21.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||13.05.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||13.05.2018|
|Date of Preliminary Online Examination||01 to 08.07.2018|
|Date of Main Online Examination||04.08.2018|
|Conduct of Group Exercise & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and / interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of interview. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of interview.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 13.05.2018. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.