SBI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of 39 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) can apply online application from 4th December 2018 and before 28th December 2018.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Total Number of Posts||39|
|Post name||Deputy Manager|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||39 Posts|
|Qualification||Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.|
|Age limit||21 to 35 years as on 30th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month|
|General & Others||Rs. 600/-|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||4th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||28th December 2018|
|Test Date||27th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview/Group Discussion.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.sbi.co.in from 4th December 2018 to 28th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the online test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview/group discussion.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC candidates,if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belongto the creamy layer as on 01.12.2018. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued duringthe period 01.04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in online examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/Interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- BANK HAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE
- At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal case(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records, etc. The Bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification