Aditya Birla Scholarship 2020 @ adityabirla.com is awarded each year to the meritious candidates from the top schools of India such as IITs as well as IIMs with the sole reason for inspiring them to proceed with their scholastic and extra-scholarly greatness and develop as pioneering leaders in different areas.
Meanwhile, the scheme covers their scholastic just as the hostel fee for the whole course length gave them to keep up a decent scholarly report all through the span of their course.
- 1 Highlights Of Adithya Birla Group Scheme 2020
- 2 About Adithya Birla Group
- 3 Adithya Birla Group Scholarship 2020 Info
- 4 Application Procedure Steps For Adithya Birla Group Scholarship 2020
Highlights Of Adithya Birla Group Scheme 2020
The table gives you a clear cut form of scholarship.
|Name Of The Authority||Adithya Birla Group|
|Scholarship Name||Adithya Birla Group Scholarship 2020|
|Closing Date||Not Yet Confirmed|
About Adithya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group is an Indian global aggregate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It works in 34 nations with in excess of 120,000 representatives around the world.
The gathering was established by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The gathering has interests in gooey staple fiber, metals, concrete (biggest in India), thick fiber yarn, marked attire, carbon dark, synthetic concoctions, composts, separators, money related administrations, and telecom.
The gathering had an income of around Rs. 3,42,930 crore in the year 2019. Aditya Birla Group outperformed the Tata Group to turn into the biggest Indian private aggregate with an income of a little more than 110 billion and RIL with an income of 90 billion.
Adithya Birla Group Scholarship 2020 Info
The complete Eligibility Criteria, Instructions, Mandatory Dates, Application Steps have been included in the beneath section in a clear format. So, all the contenders who want to check and apply for the latest Adithya Birla Group Scheme 2020 are advised to get the genuine updates through this article.
Hence, follow the down sections for accurate information. Before applying just follow the rules and regulations mentioned by the authority of Adithya Birla Group on www.adityabirla.com.
Check the reward details from this section.
- Law: All the law candidates will receive up to Rs. 1, 80, 000 per year
- Engineering: Selected people will receive Rs. 65,000 per year
- Management: All the people will receive Rs. 1,75,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria – www.adityabirla.com
- Only candidates belonging to India are eligible to apply for this scheme
- So, the current Adithya Birla Group Scheme 2020 is eligible for both male and female candidates
- All the applying candidate must belong to IIMS (Shillong, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Indore, Kolkata, Bangalore and Ahmedabad), XLRI Jamshedpur, IIT’s (Btech candidates from Guwahati, Roorkee, Kharagpur, Madras, Kanpur, Delhi, Bombay), BITS Pilani (Birla Institute of Technology Pilani Campuses)
National Law School of India University – Bangalore, National Law University – Jodhpur, Gujarat National Law University, West Bengal National University of Jurisdiction Sciences and NALSAR University of Law – Hyderabad
- So, all the applying people should be in the top 25% in their batch
- Also, the candidate needs to maintain the best rating on their exams
- Moreover, all the applying candidate need to finish their summer projects with good ratings
- The candidate need to submit essay explaining and they need to deserve the scheme
- All the applying people must be a member of some society or
- The candidate ought to be an individual from some general public or fest or a comparative stage which shows their co-curricular execution and authority and the board characteristics.
Place of Study
So, the Adithya Birla Group Scheme 2020 helps the candidates to study in India.
Level and Area of Studies So, in any subject college or university level.
www.adityabirla.com Selection Procedure
The candidate’s selection is based on performance on the interview as well as merit-based. Follow the below points to know more Selection Procedure information.
- From IIMS and XLRI 180 candidates, from IIT’s and BITS Pilani 160 candidates as well as 100 students from Law Colleges will be assessed depends on their application form
- Based on the presentation in the essay session, the applications will be shortlisted
- All the candidates will be shortlisted depends upon the academic as well as extra academic performance
- So, all the shortlisted students who are traveling to Mumbai will get a benefit of accommodation as well as transportation facilities
- Students need to attend for the interview by the highly qualified panel of evaluators
- 8 candidates from Law, 16 candidates from engineering as well as management must be selected for the Scholarship.
Well, the Aditya Birla Scheme 2020 covers the complete course. Moreover, the needed amount will be returned by the Institute to students due to notice of the result. And the result will be available in the month of September.
And the performance of the people will be checked for the renewal of the Aditya Birla Foundation Scholarship scheme.
Application Procedure Steps For Adithya Birla Group Scholarship 2020
The clear cut process has been updated in this section. So, all the willing competitors need to follow the points and apply soon before the deadline.
- Now, open to the official website of Adithya Birla Group that is www.adithyabirla.com
- The homepage available now
- So, without looking back just click on the Scholarship Notice
- Now, go through the details as guided in the notification
- Now, Click on the application form
- Fill all the required data in the application form
- Also, if necessary attach the valid documents along with the application form
- Within the closing date, you guys need to apply.
- Closing Date: The authority is not yet mentioned the final date to submit the applications. So, as per the latest news, there is less time to apply for Adithya Birla Group Scheme 2020.
Just press on the below link and apply for the current scheme. We have updated the direct link here. And we are sure that candidates will not face any issues at the time of applying for the scholarship by clicking on the below link.
To Apply For Adithya Birla Group Scholarship 2020: View More
Address & Contact Details
Most of the candidates are requesting us to provide an address as well as contact details. So, we have given the complete data in this section. Go through down and check the official address carefully.
Address: Aditya Birla Management Corporation Limited, Aditya Birla Centre, 1st Floor, ‘C’ Wing, S.K. Ahire Marg Worli, Mumbai 400 030
Phone Number: 91-22-6652 5000 / 2499 5000