Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 @ wbmdfc.org: So, we have mentioned an Overview, Types of Scholarships, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, and Application Process. The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation will be the Nodal Organization for this WBMDFC Scholarship 2020. So, to instruct the minority communities of the state and with the end goal of giving them more chances to financial support as well as encouragement. Check the below section for more information.
- 1 Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 Aikyashree Scholarship Offered Courses
- 3 Types Of Scholarships 2020
- 4 Pre-Matric Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Merit-cum-Means Scholarships
- 7 Aikyashree Scholarship Selection Procedure
- 8 How To Apply For Aikyashree Scholarship 2020?
Highlights Of WBMDFC Scholarship 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|Scholarship Name||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Method Of Application||Online|
Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Information
Also, this Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 is given to the commendable candidates belongs to communities. Moreover, the State Government has chosen to set up the Aikyashree for West Bengal State. Meanwhile, this is for providing schemes to the Minority aspirants in West Bengal that is completely supported by the State spending plan from the financial year 2020 onwards. So, the competitors can check the total article to get more details of the Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2020. Therefore, the applications will be gotten on the Online Mode. Also, these applications will be checked by the Nodal Teachers of the particular School. According to the qualification criteria, the people will be chosen and the amount will get straightforwardly into the bank account.
West Bengal Minority Development Corporation is one of the government authorities to support the backward minority groups. And it is constrained by the Government of West Bengal. Meanwhile, WBMDFC was set up in 1996 according to the West Bengal Act XVIII of 1995, for example, The WBMDFC Act, 1995. And the Corporation has taken up different plans for Economic Welfare, Scholarships, professional preparing, mass mindfulness, and vocation advising which are running effectively for an individual having a place with the informed strict minority Communities such as Christian/ Muslim/ Sikh/ Buddhist/ Parsee/ Jain for their financial upliftment.
Aikyashree Scholarship Offered Courses
- PG from arts, commerce, science streams
The essential goal of the Pre-matric Scholarship is to urge the minority networks to send their children to schools, Post-matric scheme plans to urge the students to proceed with their education and Merit-cum-Means scheme is for proficient and specialized courses is to help the individuals to seek technical education for regularly expanding their employability potential.
Types Of Scholarships 2020
there are various types of Scholarships available. here we have given the complete list. Hence, interested people can get details and apply for a suitable scheme and proceed further.
- Pre-matric Scholarship (for meritorious candidates from 1st Class to Xth Class)
- Post-matric Scholarship (for meritorious individuals from XI to Ph. D)
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships (for pursuing technical & professional courses).
Pre-Matric Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- All the applying students need to be from West Bengal State
- Candidates who are studying in institutes outside WB will not be suitable to apply for a pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applying student should belong to West Bengal
- Applying candidates need to be studying in a School/ Institution approved by an educational Board/ University/ Council of the State/ Central Government
- Must gain at least 50% marks or more from the equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The applying candidate’s family income must not exceed more than Rs.2 lakh.
- Those who have less than 50% marks are not eligible to apply
- Students whose family’s annual income is more than Rs. 2 lakhs are not eligible
- Candidates who are studying in the institutes outside of WB state will not be eligible for the pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
- Must and should belong to West Bengal state
- All the students need to take admission in a professional/ technical course
- Aspirants need to score at least 50% marks in the last Higher Secondary/ Graduation examination
- Candidate’s family income must be less than Rs.2.5 lakh
- The candidates who are residents of West Bengal only pursuing education in listed institutions located outside WB. And maybe announced from time to time by the authority of WBMDFC, are also eligible for applying.
- Those who are from various states except West Bengal State are not suitable to apply
- Students whose family income is more than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs are not eligible to apply.
Rates Of Scholarship
Aikyashree Scholarship Selection Procedure
So, coming to the selection details, the merit as well as subject to the budgetary allocation presented by the State Government. So, those who have more than 50% in his/ her in their previous exams will promote to the further level of scholarship. And already we have given the overall eligibility criteria details in the top section. Therefore, check them properly.
Here we have mentioned the documents that required to submit at the time of online applications.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mark sheet of previous examinations
- Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
How To Apply For Aikyashree Scholarship 2020?
Simply follow the steps which we have mentioned in this section.
- Visit the official site of West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) @ www.wbmdfc.org
- After visiting the site just scroll down there you will find Scholarship session
- Please press it
- Now read the details correctly
- As soon as possible all the applicants are advised to take a chance and click on the Online Application Form and press on it
- Now give the information available on the form
- Preview once
- Press the submit button
- Also, don’t skip to take a hard copy.
The dates are not yet released by West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation. And after the announcement, we will definitely inform the candidates by providing the latest news in this particular section. Therefore, don’t be worry guys soon the higher officials will start accepting the applications.
- Starting Date: Available Soon
- Closing Date: Update Soon
For Knowing Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Details: Press Here
Address & Contact Details
If you have any query then feel free and contact the officials and ask your doubts.
Address: West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation, Salt Lake City, Calcutta, West Bengal, India.
Toll-Free Helpline: 1800-120-2130
What is The Major Reason To Provide WBMDFC Scholarship 2020?
So, the aim is to give the helping hands of needy candidates, merit individuals as well as to raise the education level.