The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020 @ maef.nic.in is offering by Maulana Azad Education Foundation. Meanwhile, this Scheme is only for meritorious girl students. And those who are planning to apply for the current scholarship must belong to only 6 categories. Therefore, minority communities are Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis. To know about Objectives, Rewards, Eligibilities, Selection, Documents, Application Steps, etc., all the interested people need to move to further paragraphs.
- 1 Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020
- 2 Rewards For Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scheme 2020
- 4 Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Selection Procedure
- 5 Documents for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- 6 What Is The Procedure To Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020?
Highlights Of MAEF Scholarship 2020
|Authority||Government of India, Ministry of Minority Affairs and Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF)|
|Name of the Scholarship||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020
So, the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020 should be awarded to minority girl candidates and we have mentioned it in the above. Meanwhile, who is studying in the 9th Standard to 12th Standard needs to score a minimum of 50% marks or a similar percentage in the aggregate in previous exams? Also, the candidate’s family income does not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh. And to perceive, advance and help the girl aspirants those who have a place with National Minorities who can not continue their studies.
About Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF)
The Foundation was built upon the event of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s introduction to the world centennial festivals. His memorable life was stuffed with exceptional accomplishments in different fields. He was transcending figure on the Indian political scene and a researcher appraised high in the domains of Urdu Literature. To this, he included a pattern setting innings as a columnist. However, his most noteworthy distinguishing strength was his commitment as a scholar with a world vision and humanist standpoint. A hounded political dissident and an un-bombing upholder of mainstream and popularity based qualities.
Rewards For Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship 2020
- Admission Fee and Tuition Fee For Classes IX & X: So, candidates will receive an amount of Rs.10000/-. And this amount will be cleared in two installments. Therefore, for each installment students will receive Rs. 5000/-
- Admission & Tuition fee for class XI and XII: Rs.12000/- is the amount that Class XI and XII students will receive. And this amount will be released by two installments. In that case for each time candidates will get Rs. 6000/-.
So, we advise to all the applicants to download the School verification Form. Meanwhile, after finishing the form, you have to upload some of the valid and scanned copies of documents that verified by the Head of the Institution. Therefore, you can check the necessary documents from the below section. As well as refer to the guidelines which we have updated in the beneath sections. Therefore, those who are studying Class 9th to 12th need to gain 50% marks.
What Is The Main Purpose Of MAEF Scholarship 2020
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 is the National Scholarship. meanwhile, it was funded by the Government of India. For providing the payment of the purchase of syllabus books, payment of Boarding/ Lodging charges/ School/ College Fee, types of material needed/ purchase of stationery for the course.
Eligibility Criteria For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scheme 2020
- Girls candidates belong to Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis and Jains are eligible
- The Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship 2020 will be given to the minority girl candidates who are studying in the 9th Standard to 12th Standard. Also, need to gain a minimum of 50% marks in previous exams
- Also, must and should candidates submit the Income certificate of parents guardians. because the family income should not more than Rs. 200 lakhs.
- Who belongs to OC/ OBC are not eligible to apply
- Those who have below 50% on Class 9th to 12th are not eligible to apply
- Boys students are not applicable to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020
- Whose family income is more than Rs. 2 Lakhs are not eligible for this scheme.
- The Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship is 100% government-funded scheme
- All the candidates need to apply only in online mode. Keep in mind that the authority didn’t accept any applications via Offline Method
- No benefits are applicable for the students who are studying in abroad
- For only 6 minority communities this scheme is applicable (Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis)
- The MAEF works as a nodal agency
- Most of the candidates will think about how the authority will send the money. Hence, remove those types of thoughts in your mind. Because the higher authorities will transfer the amount directly to the bank of candidates.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Selection Procedure
The selection depends upon the percentage of students obtained in the previous exams. As well as the organization will clearly verify the income of a family and select the candidates.
Documents for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Passport size Photos
- Mark sheet of previous exams
- School verification form copy
What Is The Procedure To Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020?
- Interested people are suggested to visit the official web portal @ maef.nic.in
- The homepage available
- On the right corner, you will get MAEF Scheme
- So, press on it
- And the directed link of Online Registration Form link is available on the page and highlighted
- Now, fill the application form
- So, candidates need to select their class and then enter the name. Also, aspirants need to give their parents name, address, mobile number, state of domicile and other information
- Now recheck the application form
- And then submit the registration form
- After submitting the online application, aspirants need to log in to the registered mobile number as well as the date of birth to fill the scholarship
- Please fill the information completely
- Now, upload the documents along with the application form
- Submit the application form
- Lastly, take a print out.
- Starting Date: Notify Soon
- Closing Date: Intimate Soon
Click on the below-mentioned links. One link shows you the overall details. And the next link helps you to find out the direct application form.
More Details: Press Here
Online Application: Click Here
Address & Contact Details
Address: Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India, Dept Contacts, 11 Th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, Cgo Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003