Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020 @ bharatpetroleum.com is offering by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Those who want to pursue their higher education in India, as well as Abroad, can happily utilize the current BPCL Scholarship 2020. So, coming to the depth information, twice in a year the officials will invite the Online Applications for the candidates. Meanwhile, who are planning to check the eligibility and apply are keep in mind that in between 1st May 2020 to 31st May 2020, you have to submit the application forms.
- 1 Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria – www.bharatpetroleum.com
- 3 Selection Procedure For Bharat Petroleum Scheme 2020
- 4 How To Apply Online For Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020?
Highlights Of BPCL Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Scholarship||Bharat Petroleum Scholarship/ BPCL Scholarship|
|Starting Date||1st May 2020|
|Closing Date||31st May 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020
Well, once in between 1st May 2020 to 31st May 2020, the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will accept the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020. Moreover, the next session is again starting from September to November. Hence, the starting date is approaching very soon. So, all the interested people who are ready to continue their higher education can apply before the deadline. Kindly follow the beneath sections for knowing more data like Eligibility, Application Form, Dates and more.
BPCL Offering Courses
- Post Graduation (PG)
BPCL Non-Eligible Courses
- Masters in Fine Arts
- Ph.D. programs
- Any research program
The overall course duration is 2 years. Therefore, all selected people need to study for 2 years.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is shortly called as BPCL. So, BPCL is one of the Indian Government controlled oil as well as gas. Well, the headquarters of BPCL is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. In Kochi and Mumbai, the corporation is operating two large refineries. Meanwhile, it is the 2nd largest downstream oil organization. As well as it is ranked as 275th of the fortune list. Therefore, the official web portal is www.bharatpetroleum.com. To get furthermore, information related to BPCL you can freely visit the official site and grab much more valid information.
Eligibility Criteria – www.bharatpetroleum.com
Go and check the complete eligibility criteria details from this section. Meanwhile, every applicant must have to below-mentioned qualification. Therefore, without late keep a look at the down points.
- All the applying candidates need to be an Indian National
- In their graduate course, all the students need to score a minimum of 60% marks
- So, all the candidates should grab a minimum of 65 % in the art stream. At the same time, 70 % score is enough for science and commerce
- Students age must not more than 25 years
- And for the Indian National candidate’s the age must be less than 25 years for September
- As per the released information aspirants who are applying with confirmed admission to any PG course in any well-known college in India as well as abroad are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Petroleum Scheme 2020
Well, coming to the selection details, the selection procedure is purely based on the basis of Merit and Project Submitted. Moreover, the list of selected people will be available at the end of the Submission of BPCL Online Applications. And then the selected aspirants will be awarded a fixed stipend for continuing their further education.
The selected students will receive the stipend from the officials. And the amount will be released soon at the official site. So, keep in touch with www.bharatpetroleum.com on a daily basis. Also, you can easily verify the up to date info through this post.
Required Documents for BPCL Scholarship
Documents are not required for this scheme. Just add your bank account details at the time of filling the Online Applications. Also, at the time of attending the interview round, you guys need to carry the valid and asked documents.
How To Apply Online For Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020?
This section helps the candidates in getting a piece of clear and complete information related to step by step procedure to apply for BPCL Scholarship 2020. Hence, verify the beneath steps attentively.
- We mainly recommend the aspirants to take a deep breath and look at the official site of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited @ www.bharatpetroleum.com
- At present the homepage available
- Now, all the interested students need to choose Careers Path
- After that go through the Scholarship Announcement section which is available on the homepage
- Now, press on the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020 for higher education
- The page gives you eligibilities, instructions and, some more data
- Without any further due just keep your attention on the valid information
- After finishing the reading procedure if you are eligible then without late kindly click on the Apply Online link and start applying
- Now, you have to view the mentioned details carefully and then click on the Submit Button
- So, finally, we recommend you take a print out of the Online Application.
Important Dates for BPCL Scholarship
Mandatory Dates For 1st Session
- Starting Date: 1st May 2020
- End Date: 31st May 2020.
Dates For 2nd Session
- October to November 2020
To Get Bharat Petroleum Scheme 2020 Details: View More Details
To Apply Online For BPCL Scholarship 2020: Hit Here
Address & Contact Details
Regd. Office: Bharat Bhavan, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai 400001
Phone Number: 022-22713000, 022-22714000