CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020 @ cbse.nic.in: The CBSE has reported a Merit Scholarship just for Single Girl Children. Moreover, the fundamental reason for this scholarship conspire is to help meritorious girl candidates, who are the only child of their parents.
In the event of Daughter’s Day, the Central Board of Secondary Education propelled the CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for + 2 examinations.
As well as the Renewal of Online utilization of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child X Pass awarded in 20.
Therefore, the immediate link to submit Application Form is joined as far as possible of this page. The link will be actuated when the authorities discharge it.
|About Scholarship||Scholarship Rewards||Eligibility Criteria|
|Selection Procedure||Required Documents||How To Apply|
|Application Renewal||Fee Structure||Contact Details|
- 1 Highlights Of CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
- 2 CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
- 3 About CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- 4 CBSE Merit Scholarship Rewards
- 5 CBSE Merit Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Selection Procedure For CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
- 7 Necessary Documents for CBSE Merit Scholarship
- 8 Steps To Apply For CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
- 9 How To Renewal The Applications for CBSE Merit Scholarship?
- 10 CBSE Merit Scholarship Fee Structure
- 11 Address & Contact Details
Highlights Of CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Scholarship||CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020|
CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
The intention of the CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020 is to recognize the endeavors of the parents in supporting training among girl child who has a great scholastic record, yet they are not ready to finish advanced education because of the non-attendance of money and resources.
According to the scholarship notice, the recipients of the Scholarship plan will be remunerated with Rs 500 every month. The time period for this scholarship would b a limit of two years from the date of its initiation. The grant benefits or financial prizes will be moved to the competitor through ECS/ NEFT.
About CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
The complete form of CBSE is the Central Board of Secondary Education. So, CBSE is a national level board of education in India. Meanwhile, it is for public and private schools, which composed and managed by the Union Government of India.
Therefore, the CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only the NCERT curriculum. And there are nearly 20,299 schools in India. In addition to 220 schools in 28 foreign countries affiliated to the CBSE.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Rewards
|Total number of fresh scholars in 2016||1321|
|Total number of renewals in 2016 (for 2015)||938|
|Total number of renewals in 2014 (for 2013)||962|
|Total number of fresh scholars in 2013||1451|
|Total number of fresh scholars in 2015||1631|
|Total number of renewals in 2015 (for 2014)||977|
|Total number of fresh scholars in 2014||1570|
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
So, all the single girl candidates who have scored 60% or more than marks in the CBSE 10th Class Exams. And people who are studying XI and XII affiliated schools with CBSE.
Meanwhile, the tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1500/- per month in the academic year. And for the next two years, the complete tuition fee must be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
- All the candidates need to continue her studies in Class XI and XII
- So, the scholarship would be awarded to Indian Nationals only
- A Scholar beneath the scheme while availing scholarship will surely enjoy the various concessions given by the school. Meanwhile, in which the girl children are studying other organizations.
- The students who have completed CBSE Class X Examination in a specific year will give the priority
Selection Procedure For CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
- All the candidates must and should pass Class Xth exams and that too from CBSE
- Also need to score 60% and above marks pursuing XI and XII classes from affiliated schools o CBSE
- Girl candidate must only one child for their parents
- The principal must attest application form from the candidates where pursing XI after X from CBSE exams
- Executive Magistrate/ SDM/ Notary/ Original Affidavit duly affirmed by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate
- Rs. 1500 per month or more is the tuition fee in Xth Class. Meanwhile 10% enhancement for XI and XII.
Necessary Documents for CBSE Merit Scholarship
- Students who are applying for the CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020 need to have a hard copy o mark sheer of 10th CLass that is issued by the CBSE
- Canceled Cheque of the bank account meanwhile the amount should be credited
- Must have only one child for the parents. And as per the prescribed languages on non-judicial stamp paper. Moreover, the stamp paper must be Rs. 10 in the 1st class SDM/ Executive Magistrate and Judicial Magistrate
- The application form must be affirmed by the principle that the candidate should pursue XI the class after Xth from the CBSE Exams
- Bank Passbook photocopy.
Steps To Apply For CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
- At first, we inform the people to look at cbse.nic.in or (View More Details).
- After visiting the site the page shows you two options. So, you have to select the click for CBSE website link
- Now, the CBSE homepage appears on the home screen
- Please check the above image carefully. And now, aspirants should enter their valid roll number and date of birth details that printed on the Xth Class mark sheet. Meanwhile, this procedure is for the Online Application Form
- Attentively enter all the information
- Now, submit the application form
- On the main page, the Registration Number should be available. So, you guys need to note the number.
- The Registration Number must be used at the time of uploading the valid documents and for other stuff
- As per the guidelines you have to follow and take a print of the documents
- Now, prepare the affidavit according to the Guidelines Document
- Also, don’t forget to scan the documents that are affidavit as well as undertaking to create a new PDF file. And the PDF file should ve 1 MB in size. Also, the PDF consists of all the pages
- Now the page shows you to upload documents
- Without late upload all the documents
- Go to the Confirmation Page tab
- The fresh applications must not send the confirmation page to the Central Board of Secondary Education
- You have to keep it for the further purpose such as proof of successful applying.
- For not successful applications, the page would not generate the confirmation page
- And finally, the application procedure must not proceed
How To Renewal The Applications for CBSE Merit Scholarship?
- For renewals of the applications, all the aspirants need to send a duly filled and signed confirmation page. And this must be for official
- If you have any doubts then feel free and write your queries to the official’s email id. And in the below, we have given the mail id
- Now, the filled applications need to send to the official’s address. And the address available in the next section.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Fee Structure
- Class XI: Rs. 500 is a monthly scholarship. Rs. 6000 is the total
- XIth Class: Rs, 500 per month. Rs. 6000 is the total
- For 2 Years the scholarship should be Rs. 12000
Address & Contact Details
Address: Central Board of Secondary Education (Head Office), “Shiksha Kendra”, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Visit Official Site: Official website