The Central Sector Scholarship 2020 @ scholarships.gov.in has implemented for College as well as university candidates. Every year this Scheme was provided by the Department of Higher Education of MHRD. Therefore, candidates who are much interested to know about the Rewards, Eligibility, Application Form, Important Dates, Important Links, Documents, etc., and more are advised to slowly read the next paragraphs. Hence, we are informing the people that check Eligibility Criteria carefully. And if you are eligible for the present scholarship then without late apply before the closing date.
- 1 Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Notification Details
- 2 Rewards @ scholarships.gov.in
- 3 Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 State Wise Central Sector Scheme 2020 Quota
- 5 Documents Required for Central Sector Scholarship 2020
- 6 Renewal Procedure Of scholarships.gov.in Scheme 2020
- 7 Who is Offering The Central Sector Scholarship 2020?
Highlights Of Central Sector Scholarship 2020
|Provided Authority||Department of Higher Education of MHRD|
|Name of the Scholarship||Central Sector Scholarship|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Site||scholarships.gov.in Click Here|
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Notification Details
The Central Sector Scholarship 2020 is the centrally-funded Merit-cum-Means scholarship which started by the Department of Higher Education of MHRD. Moreover, the major aim is to help the economically underprivileged families. And the current scheme is to contribute the complete among of 82,000 PG/ Graduate candidates. Meanwhile, this procedure will be done every year. Moreover, the present Central Sector Scholarship 2020 is given equally for girls as well as boys. Meanwhile, all the selected people will get Rs. 20000 per year.
About National Scholarships Portal
The National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop arrangement through which different administrations beginning from understudy application, application receipt, preparing, approval and disbursal of different grants to Students are empowered. This activity targets giving a Simplified, Mission-arranged, Accountable, Responsive and Transparent ‘Brilliant’ System for quicker and compelling removal of Scholarships applications and conveyance of assets legitimately into the recipient’s account with no spillages. Guarantee auspicious payment of Scholarships to candidates Provide a typical gateway for different Scholarships plans of Central and State Governments that creates a straightforward database of scholars Avoid duplication in processingHarmonisation of various Scholarships plans and norms Application of Direct Benefit Transfer.
Rewards @ scholarships.gov.in
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 gives you a rewarded amount of 82,000 each year. Among half of the scholarship is conceded for the girl students and then staying for the boy candidates. All these will be dispersed to the state training Boards based on the number of inhabitants in between 18 to 25 years age gathering of the particular states. Hence, given beneath are the advantages of the Central Sector Scholarship 2020.
- The candidates belong to PG will be published with an amount of Rs.20,000 per year
- For graduation level, the candidates are pursuing B.Tech, the scholarship
- Rs. 20000 will be awarded to the graduates and students must be in 4th and 5th years
- Rs. 10000 will be awarded for the students of 1st 3 years of their graduation.
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PWD are eligible to apply for scholarships.gov.in Scholarship 2020
- Those who are planning to apply for this scheme need to be in a top 20th percentile merit list of 12th standard in the result board
- Aspirants need to score minimum marks. Meanwhile, SC aspirants need to secure at least 15%. ST must obtain 7.5%. And 27% is for OBC. Therefore 5% is for PWD people
- The income of the students family below Rs. 8 Lakhs
- The candidates family income must not exceed more than Rs. 8 Lakhs
- Those who are not having the above-mentioned percentage are not suitable to apply for the scholarships.gov.in Scholarship 2020
- Students who are not related to SC, ST, OBC, and PWD category are not eligible for this scheme
- Diploma students are not eligible.
State Wise Central Sector Scheme 2020 Quota
For each state, we have given the count in this section. So, we are intimating the candidates to verify each state from the below list.
|Andaman & Nicobar||31|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||21|
|Daman & Diu||19|
|Jammu & Kashmir||768|
Documents Required for Central Sector Scholarship 2020
Check the documents which we have mentioned in this section. And upload all the documents at the time of submitting the online applications.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate proof
- Voter ID proof
- 12th class marks list
- Disability certificate if any
- Bank Passbook
How To Submit Online Applications For Central Sector Scholarship 2020
Checking and following the steps always helps the candidates to complete their Online Applications in the correct way.
- First of all, all the aspirants need to visit the official website. And the official web portal is scholarships.gov.in
- And directly homepage available on the screen
- So, the Central Sector Scholarship 2020 details have been mentioned on the screen
- Meanwhile, you will get the direct link on the same page
- So, press on the link
- Read the instructions attentively
- Now, you guys need to scroll down for continuing the further procedure
- Now, without late aspirants must and should give their personal and education details correctly
- After finishing the procedure just take a deep look at the entered details. Sometime you may miss filling the required data
- Finally, press on the submit button
- Your application procedure is successfully completed
- Take a hard copy for further usage.
Renewal Procedure Of scholarships.gov.in Scheme 2020
- All the candidates should secure 50% in their previous exams
- The students need to secure 75% of the attendance
- Aspirants need to apply for the NSP of renewal for the Central Sector Scholarship 2020
- Students must not involve in any undisciplined activity.
Note: To renewal your applications, all the candidates need to visit the official website.
Who is Offering The Central Sector Scholarship 2020?
So, as we have already mentioned about this topic in the above section. therefore, the Department of Higher Education of MHRD is the one who is offering Central Sector Scholarship 2020.
In the month of July/ October 2020, the Department of Higher Education of MHRD will start accepting the online applications. So, our intimation to the students is to be active because in a few months you have to start filling the Online Applications for Central Sector Scheme 2020.
To get the details regarding the Central Sector Scheme 2020: Click Here
Address & Contact Details
Address: National Scholarship Division, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, West Block 1, 2nd Floor, Wing 6, Room No. 6, R. K. Puram, Sector 1, New Delhi 110066
Helpdesk: 0120 – 6619540
Phone Number: 011-26172917, 26172491, 26165238