CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020 @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in details are available here. Moreover, the present Scheme is supported by the Directorate of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. In addition, dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in Scholarships 2020 is offered to the female aspirants of Muslim Community/Converted Christians (SC Velar Community)/ Latin Catholic Community. So, all the candidates should be taking the course in the first year of UG programs in the government or then again supported institutions.
- 1 CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020
- 2 Rewards Of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020
- 3 CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Total Scholarships
- 5 How To Submit CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020 Online Applications
- 6 How To Renew CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020?
Overview Of dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in Scholarship 2020
|Authority||The Directorate of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala|
|Scholarship Name||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Site||dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in (View More Details)|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020
The application is accessible on the Online Mode. Meanwhile, scholars will get more benefits. And, the major motto is giving this CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships 2020 is to empower the girl candidates independent of the communities and to help them to give better education chances. As well as to provide the scholarship of economically backward candidates. Here, we give you the necessary data about the Eligibilities, Application Details, Steps and more on our site.
About Directorate of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala
As a piece of implementation of Justice Rajindar Sachar Committee Report, and ensuing to Paloli Muhammed Kutty Committee report a Minority Cell was established under General Administration Department Kerala Government Secretariat, during April 2008. In this manner, a Minority Welfare Department was comprised of the State. This Department is the nodal organization of the plans being executed by the Central and State Minority Welfare Department. The Directorate of Minority Welfare Department is situated in Thiruvananthapuram.
Rewards Of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020
Here we have given the overall benefits for the sake of candidates. So, we inform the aspirants to check the info clearly.
- Hostel Stipend: Rs.13,000 per annum. And this amount will be included for 2,000 members
- Professional Courses: Rs.7,000 per annum will be given. Moreover, the present amount will be given for 1000 members
- PG (Post Graduates): Rs.6,000 per annum. So, this amount is for 1000 members
- UG (Under Graduates): Rs.5,000 per annum. And the benefits will be given for 3,000 members.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The depth Eligibility Criteria details have been given in a Pointwise here.
- So, those who are planning to apply need to be a native of Kerala. And this is the mandatory
- The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020 is only eligible for the Converted Christian Community, Muslim, Latin.
- For this scholarship all the female students are eligible
- Female candidates those who are pursuing 1st year of Graduation, as well as higher courses in the government/ aided institutions
- Aspirants who got admissions to the self financial university or colleges from the merit seat are applicable to eligible for dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in Scholarship 2020
- In the previous exams, all the candidates should secure more than 50% of marks
- The candidate’s family income should be below Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum.
- Aspirants who have secure below 50% marks in their previous tests are not eligible
- And aspirants those whose family income is more than Rs. 6 Lakhs are not eligible
- Those who are planning to apply for the hostel stipend must not stay in various well-known hostels that are not applicable to apply for this scholarship.
- Hostel Stipend: 2000
- Professional Courses: 1000
- Post Graduation Course: 1000
- Degree Course: 3000
Selection Procedure for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
At first, the officials will check the document verification. Meanwhile, after finishing the verification the authority will select suitable people and give the scholarship amount to the bank account of students.
Documents Required for Scholarship by CH Muhammed Koya
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Exams Mark List
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Card
How To Submit CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020 Online Applications
- Visit the official site that is dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- The homepage appears on the screen
- Now choose the Register button
- After pressing the button the empty columns appear on the screen
- Now without late you people need to fill all the information correctly
- After filling the details recheck once
- Now, click on the Submit option
- Also, take a copy for the further usage
How To Renew CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020?
Every year you have to renew the dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in Scholarship 2020. So at that time, you have to fill some of the details. And all the information has been included in this section. Hence, go ahead and verify the data.
- Type of the Scholarship
- Institution Type
- Name of the Scholarship awarded institution
- Students name
- Date of birth details
- Registration Id
- Starting Date: December 2020
- Ending Date: December 2020
To Fill The Fresh CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2020 Application Form: Click Here
To Know About The Awarded Candidates List: Press Here
Address & Contact Details
Address: Supervisor, Directorate of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033
Contact Number: 0471 2300524