e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 @ medhabruti.org is manifested by the Department of Higher Education (DHE) Government of Odisha for the deserving students to support and give the motivation of the contenders those who belongs to Odisha for advanced education in the field of Post Graduation, General, Technical as well as professional education. The qualified candidates can get the Scheme amount according to the Scholarship they apply. Meanwhile, every year a huge number of people are receiving benefits under this scholarship. And the students from Odisha Government who have scored affirmation in Technical and Professional institutions inside or outside the state or in the national organizations will be furnished with the amount and different offices under the e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020.
- 1 e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 Notification Details
- 2 Courses Offered by e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
- 3 e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 Rewards
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
- 5 medhabruti.org Selection Procedure
- 6 Documents Required for e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
- 7 How To Apply For E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020?
Highlights Of medhabruti.org Scholarship 2020
|Authority||Government of Odisha|
|Name of the Scholarship||e-Medhabruti Scholarship|
|Official Site||medhabruti.org (Click Here)|
e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 Notification Details
To pursue higher education, the Government of Odisha has offered this e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020. At present many of the candidates are stopping their further studies due to a lack of money problems. Therefore, to avoid that type of problem the Odisha Government has decided to give financial help for the students who are unable to continue their education. Hence, get the details related to Eligibility, Application Procedure, Rewards, Documents, and more.
About the Government of Odisha Information
The government of the Indian territory of Odisha and its 30 regions comprises of an official, drove by the Governor of Odisha, a legal executive, and an authoritative branch. Like different states in India, the head of the province of Odisha is the Governor, named by the President of India on the guidance of the Central government. Their post is to a great extent stately. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with the vast majority of the official forces. Meanwhile, the capital city of Odisha is Bhubaneswar. And houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) as well as in the secretariat. The Orissa High Court, situated in Cuttack, has locale over the entire state.
Courses Offered by e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
- Post Graduation
- Technical and professional
- Special girls merit
e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 Technical Courses
- 2 Year PGDM
- 2 Year MCA
- 3 Year BCA
- Master in Financial Control (MFC)
- Other Technical/Professional Courses
- 5 years Integrated MCA
- 5 years of Integrated MBA
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Hotel & Hospitality Management
- 5-year Integrated Law
- Bachelor in Ayurvedic
- Bachelor in Homeopathy
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Home Science
- Fishery Science
- Forestry Science
- Agriculture Engineering
- Agriculture Science
- Veterinary Science
- Engineering and Architecture
e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 Rewards
- For Junior Merit, you will receive Rs. 3000. And this amount will be given to 1000 students. Meanwhile, this is applicable for 2 years
- For Senior merit, all the candidates will receive Rs. 5000 for the 3000 students. Therefore, this will be applicable for 2 years
- For PG merit Rs. 10000 given for 1500 aspirants. So this will be given for 2 years
- For Technical/ Professional merit Rs. 10000 given for the 10000 people as per the course.
Eligibility Criteria For E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
- For Technical Professional Merit: So, students should pass +2 of CBSE/ CHSE/ ICSE/ equivalent 3 year course. And this is only for MCA/ MBS/ MSW/ MFC) with a minimum of 60% marks. So, those who are pursuing regular professional and technical courses in the approved colleges/ Institutions
- For Post Graduate Merit: The students need to pass a +3 degree or similar exam with a minimum of 60% marks from a verified institute and seeking a course in any of the identified colleges/ Universities/ Institutions
- For Senior Merit: The aspirants should pass their +2 of CHSE, Odisha as well as 12th Class or equivalent exam with a minimum of 60% marks. And this will be done by a well known or recognized by BSE, Odisha/ ICSE/ CBSE and pursuing a regular degree course. Hence, +3 courses in any of the approved colleges/ Institutions and Universities
- For Junior Merit: The students need to pass their HSC with 60% or more marks from an organization approved by BSE, Odisha/ ICSE/ CBSE/ equivalent boards and pursuing regular +2 courses of 10+2 pattern.
medhabruti.org Selection Procedure
- The students should meet the complete eligibility criteria conditions as indicated in the various divisions of the merit
- The candidate’s record should be authenticated/ certified online by the principal of the particular college/ institute
- The student’s marks in the previous qualifying exam are also eligible for the selection procedure
- In case those who have a tie in the marks beneath of a particular type of the E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020. And candidates family income is held in the candidates with the lower family income is given more preference.
Instructions For The Candidates
- The applications which are not allowed/authenticated by the institute are treated as ‘invalid’
- The scholarships are divided between boys and girls in a 50:50 ratio
- The students who are advised to keep a hard copy of the completely filled application form for forthcoming reference
- Avoid many registrations/ applications for a specific category of merit scholarships as it would drive to the release of the application form
- If the authority found any mistake on the documents then their applications will be rejected.
Documents Required for e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Previous Exams Mark List
- Citizen Proof
- Annual Income
How To Apply For E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020?
- At first, you have to visit the official website that is www.medhabruti.org
- The homepage appears on the screen
- On the homepage, aspirants need to choose Application Medhabruti option
- Each and every student need to require to register themselves in the New Registration section
- Therefore, now the system will generate the User Id and Password
- Now enter your personal information
- Just log in to the User Id as well as Password where you need to enter the fundamental information like Name, Address, Bank details, etc.
- Now, students have to enter all the academic information like previous exams, course name, institution information, etc
- Upload all the documents. So, documents Income, Bank, Domicile info, etc.,
- Press on the submit button
- Finally, download the filled application
- Take a print out
- Also, aspirants need to take 2 copies of hard copy
- Now, students must submit one copy with the sufficient documents.
In the month of November 2020, the authority will accept the applications from eligible students.
To Check The E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2020 Details: Click Here
Address & Contact Details
Address: Deputy Secretary (Scholarship), Higher Education Department, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar- 751001
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number: 91 674 2396550