To give financial help to the Commerce, Science, Law, and Arts, students who have applied and admitted in the Post Graduation education for them Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Maharashtra is released.
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra is offering this and ready to accept the Online Applications up to 31st January 2021.
From 1st August 2020 onwards the officials are accepting the applications from eligible candidates. If you didn’t apply for this verify the complete eligibility criteria, benefits, and furthermore details from down and apply for Maharashtra Eklavya Scheme 2021.
- 1 Highlights Of Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Maharashtra
- 2 Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Information
- 3 Benefits to apply For Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarship – Application process
Highlights Of Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Maharashtra
|Providing By||Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Scholarship||Eklavya Scholarship/ Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra/|
|Starting Date||1st August 2020|
|Closing Date||31st January 2021|
Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarship 2021 Information
Finally, candidates have reached the mandatory section that gives complete details related to the mahadbtmahait.gov.in Scheme 2021. Know more like who are eligible for this Eklavya Scholarship and terms to apply etc.
Rs. 5000 is the reward that all the selected people will receive.
To apply for this scholarship you guys need to follow some terms and check upfront clearly whether you are eligible are not in the following list and then step forward.
- Must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra
- Need to finish graduation with a minimum of 60% marks in selected streams such as Commerce, Law, Arts) and 70% marks (for Science students)
- Should not be working anywhere as part-time or full-time
- Coming to the annual income details, the family income of the applicant’s parents is less than or equal to Rs. 75,000
- Also, have to study in Maharashtra only
Note: If in case candidates are studying out of Maharashtra state then he/she are not suitable to apply for this Eklavya Scholarship Scheme 2021.
Depends on the merit of the candidates, the selection process must be done.
Before applying for the Maharashtra scholarship candidates have to upload some of the documents that are listed in the following section.
- Previous year mark sheet
- Annual income certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook.
Benefits to apply For Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarship – Application process
The application steps have been given here in a detailed manner. Without thinking much we suggest the eligible one to follow the steps while applying.
- Move to Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra that is mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- Find the Eklavya Scholarship Scheme 2021 link
- Check out the information related to the eligibility correctly
- Now, he/ she selected should choose the ‘New Applicant Registration’
- The aspirants must fill all the mandatory data
- Also, verify the email ID as well as phone number
- Finally, press on the ‘Register’ option
- The further step is to finish the Aadhar authentication process via OTP or Biometric.
- On opting for OTP authentication, the students will receive an OTP to their registered mobile number. So, at the time of filling the application make sure to enter the working mobile number
- The candidate needs to complete the registration process by submitting all the required details.
- Now, students must log in to the web portal by giving the username and password
- At last, the candidate should complete the scholarship application form
- Don’t forget to upload all the valid documents, and click on the ‘Submit’ option lastly.
Important Dates – End Date
- Starting Date: 1st August 2020
- Last date: 31st January 2021
To Download & Check More About Eklavya Scholarship Program 2021 Details: Press Here
Official Address & Contact Details
To contact the officials we suggest the candidates note the beneath mentioned number.
Helpline Number: 022-49150800